Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
10 Years Ago Today 10:16 - Feb 18 with 929 viewsSaintNick

We were all looking forward to a trip to Rochdale the following day on 19th Feb, it was called off around 9.30am, who was already on their way up or for that matter already up there

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

10 Years Ago Today on 12:19 - Feb 18 with 880 viewsWints76

Was somewhere around Stoke on the train as was taking my eldest up for his 11th birthday treat. Due to meet a couple of friends based around Manchester so we went to pub to thrash out a plan. Ended up watching Stockport v Macclesfield. A couple of ex Saints were playing, and we had a tour of lots of the places shown in Life on Mars and saw one of the coppers from it in the pub.

Got thrown off the train at Stoke on the way back as we were on a train an hour earlier than we should have been, so went in the pub there

My son will therefore have spent more time in the pub for his 11th birthday than he will for his 21st this weekend.
10 Years Ago Today on 12:41 - Feb 18 with 864 viewsbigsaint

I remember an incident with a car window on the way up when we eventually played them?
10 Years Ago Today on 18:23 - Feb 18 with 768 views1ASIN12

Was on the train to Manchester when word came though it was off.

Got the 1st train back from Manchester and had the afternoon evening in london ending with a curry.

Probably got back later then if we had actually been to the football.
10 Years Ago Today on 19:46 - Feb 19 with 609 viewsDENZY

10 Years Ago Today on 12:19 - Feb 18 by Wints76

Was somewhere around Stoke on the train as was taking my eldest up for his 11th birthday treat. Due to meet a couple of friends based around Manchester so we went to pub to thrash out a plan. Ended up watching Stockport v Macclesfield. A couple of ex Saints were playing, and we had a tour of lots of the places shown in Life on Mars and saw one of the coppers from it in the pub.

Got thrown off the train at Stoke on the way back as we were on a train an hour earlier than we should have been, so went in the pub there

My son will therefore have spent more time in the pub for his 11th birthday than he will for his 21st this weekend.

Which copper? I love that programme.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

10 Years Ago Today on 21:41 - Feb 19 with 579 viewsWints76

10 Years Ago Today on 19:46 - Feb 19 by DENZY

Which copper? I love that programme.

Sort of dopey detective. The younger one of the two sidekicks to Gene Hunt.
10 Years Ago Today on 03:58 - Feb 20 with 553 viewsDENZY

10 Years Ago Today on 21:41 - Feb 19 by Wints76

Sort of dopey detective. The younger one of the two sidekicks to Gene Hunt.

DS Chris Skelton!
[Post edited 20 Feb 2021 7:18]

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024