Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fonte 20:01 - May 7 with 1049 viewssaint22

Leading Lille out tonight
How we could have done with him the last season or two
Fonte on 21:03 - May 7 with 1006 viewsdirk_doone

It looks like he is leading them to the title, with the best defensive record in Europe, which would be quite an achievement when they are up against the megabucks of PSG. Lille just need to win their last 2 games to be sure. He would definitely be the captain of my all-time great Saints XI. We were lucky to have him here all those years. It would be great to see him win his third major trophy.

https://portugoal.net/portuguese-abroad/2062-all-we-talk-about-is-the-title-can-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/lille/table

[Post edited 7 May 2021 21:07]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Fonte on 21:20 - May 7 with 978 viewsbattler

He had the chance to become an all time Saints legend but chose to listen to his new agent after the Euro win and move on which was a great shame.
Fonte on 21:27 - May 7 with 972 viewsdirk_doone

Fonte on 21:20 - May 7 by battler

He had the chance to become an all time Saints legend but chose to listen to his new agent after the Euro win and move on which was a great shame.

It's a great shame that some Saints fans like you and Nick chose to believe Les Reed rather than one of the greatest captains we ever had. Anyway, it's good to see it's worked out so well for him in the end. He will always be a Saints, Lille and Portugal legend.

[Post edited 7 May 2021 21:28]

Fonte on 21:30 - May 7 with 963 viewsbattler

Fonte on 21:27 - May 7 by dirk_doone

It's a great shame that some Saints fans like you and Nick chose to believe Les Reed rather than one of the greatest captains we ever had. Anyway, it's good to see it's worked out so well for him in the end. He will always be a Saints, Lille and Portugal legend.

[Post edited 7 May 2021 21:28]

Its also a great shame that your pure hatred for Les Reed makes you completely blind with the Fonte situation and think he was literally dragged away from this club kicking and screaming.
Anyway as you say its good to see him doing well in a 2 team league.
Fonte on 21:56 - May 7 with 925 viewsdirk_doone

Anyway, the match has finished now:

Lens 0-3 Lille

https://hofoot.elhighlights.com/embed/zcJyENpNqxWBo

Fonte on 22:12 - May 7 with 900 views1885_SFC

Meanwhile back at home... you know you're having a truly terrible season when even Newcastle are above you in the PL.

Old School is Cool

Fonte on 22:28 - May 7 with 885 viewsA1079

I have no basis for my belief really but I can see Fonte being a good manager. Just something about him.

I agree, a great player and asset for us whom I was sorry to see go whatever the circumstances.
Fonte on 01:03 - May 8 with 822 viewsSadoldgit

Good to see him doing well after a bit of a nightmare after he left us, but does anyone really think he could still do a job in the Premier League?
Login to get fewer ads

Fonte on 17:37 - May 10 with 586 viewsstmichael

Shame for who?
Not him that’s for sure!!

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024