Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Southampton Home Kit Revealed ! Back To Stripes Back To Reality ! 08:50 - May 27 with 1032 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/55125/new-southampton-ho

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
New Southampton Home Kit Revealed ! Back To Stripes Back To Reality ! on 09:31 - May 27 with 990 viewssaints__fan__73

What an absolutely horrible kit. Back to the terrible stripes.

Hopefully next year we can be back to something non-striped.

As Stoke, Sunderland and Sheff Utd have shown, red and white stripes is the kit of relegation.

And £55 too.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

New Southampton Home Kit Revealed ! Back To Stripes Back To Reality ! on 10:23 - May 27 with 944 viewssaint22

New Southampton Home Kit Revealed ! Back To Stripes Back To Reality ! on 09:31 - May 27 by saints__fan__73

As Stoke, Sunderland and Sheff Utd have shown, red and white stripes is the kit of relegation.

And £55 too.

It is ok
But it’s bewildering that year on year these sports apparel companies just can’t seem to get it quite right can they?

Oh and no Danny in the promo
New Southampton Home Kit Revealed ! Back To Stripes Back To Reality ! on 10:54 - May 27 with 912 viewssaintwizzler

New Southampton Home Kit Revealed ! Back To Stripes Back To Reality ! on 09:31 - May 27 by saints__fan__73

And £55 too.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

New Southampton Home Kit Revealed ! Back To Stripes Back To Reality ! on 11:24 - May 27 with 883 viewssaints__fan__73

'05 Relegation Retro.

New Southampton Home Kit Revealed ! Back To Stripes Back To Reality ! on 13:18 - May 27 with 792 viewsNumber_58

New Southampton Home Kit Revealed ! Back To Stripes Back To Reality ! on 10:23 - May 27 by saint22

It is ok
But it’s bewildering that year on year these sports apparel companies just can’t seem to get it quite right can they?

Oh and no Danny in the promo

No Ings, but MLT has a starring role. That'll have Poirot frothing at the mouth.
New Southampton Home Kit Revealed ! Back To Stripes Back To Reality ! on 19:14 - May 27 with 633 viewsSadoldgit

And £55 too.

Those are our colours. Are you sure you are on the right forum?
New Southampton Home Kit Revealed ! Back To Stripes Back To Reality ! on 09:15 - May 28 with 492 viewssaints__fan__73

New Southampton Home Kit Revealed ! Back To Stripes Back To Reality ! on 19:14 - May 27 by Sadoldgit

Those are our colours. Are you sure you are on the right forum?

Eh? Correct, red and white are our colours - nothing wrong with that.

It's having them in a striped kit which is hideous.

New Southampton Home Kit Revealed ! Back To Stripes Back To Reality ! on 09:49 - May 28 with 468 viewsSadoldgit

New Southampton Home Kit Revealed ! Back To Stripes Back To Reality ! on 09:15 - May 28 by saints__fan__73

Eh? Correct, red and white are our colours - nothing wrong with that.

It's having them in a striped kit which is hideous.

You might not like them, but we have been wearing them for most of our existence and would have been wearing them when you first started supporting them. My first to a match was at Selhurst Park in 1966. Crystal Palace v Southampton. I didn’t support anyone then but preferred the red and white stripes. I told a friend down the road that I had been to the match and he said that he and his dad were Saints supporters and would I like to go to the next game with them (we lived in West Wickham, Kent so this was all a bit random). I went to The Dell and saw us beat Charlton 1-0 and have been a Saints supporter ever since. Sorry that you find the stripes hideous but they are the reason this is my club, despite being a Londoner.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024