Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next season 23:53 - Jun 3 with 1009 viewsMattFinish

Looking at our likely transfer business, if Ralph steers us anywhere out of the bottom 5 he should be nominated as manager of the season

With Ings and Vestergaard Looking likely to join Bertrand leaving the club and a £10m cap per player on new signings we will be struggling to replace current first teamers when we should be building squad depth

It's going to be a long season
[Post edited 3 Jun 2021 23:54]
Next season on 00:18 - Jun 4 with 977 viewsSaintsforeverj

I suspect it will be a real struggle next year, although Brentford, Norwich, Watford, Burnley, Palace will likely struggle too. Possibly even Wolves, with Brighton and Newcastle.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2021 0:50]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Next season on 08:02 - Jun 4 with 879 viewsMattFinish

Next season on 00:18 - Jun 4 by Saintsforeverj

I suspect it will be a real struggle next year, although Brentford, Norwich, Watford, Burnley, Palace will likely struggle too. Possibly even Wolves, with Brighton and Newcastle.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2021 0:50]

Watford, Palace, Wolves, Newcastle and Brighton will all invest. I wouldn't be surprised if Brentford and Burnley spend more than us
Next season on 08:57 - Jun 4 with 824 viewssaint22

yes it will be a long season
I have no clue what kind of business we will do this summer but we need to do some that's for sure
What would be really nice would be to have it all settled for pre season and everyone in and out so we can really prepare
You know that won't happen though
Next season on 14:21 - Jun 4 with 726 viewsdwayne_dibley

what odds at the bookies on finally getting the 0-10 result

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Next season on 18:05 - Jun 4 with 648 viewsTripleNiemi

Next season on 08:02 - Jun 4 by MattFinish

Watford, Palace, Wolves, Newcastle and Brighton will all invest. I wouldn't be surprised if Brentford and Burnley spend more than us

Not another Net Spend Trophy attempt?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024