Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid Tests for Travel 14:38 - Jul 22 with 844 viewsDorsetIan

Going to a 'green' country next week and having my first experience of the wonderful world of pre-fly and 2-day return testing options.

What an absolute racket this is. Huge price variations, no official suppliers, huge regional variations in terms of what's available, complete reliance on Google and its search algorithms to get any information.

I think I've managed to sort it at a not too exorbitant a price, but I pity anyone who isn't internet savvy trying to do it. They are going to be ripped off a treat.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Covid Tests for Travel on 14:12 - Jul 23 with 744 viewsBerber

I agree, the system is basically unregulated, and the specific instructions for each country to get there and back are far from clear, without the added aggravation of sourcing and paying for reasonably priced tests.

A (even more) elderly family friend needed about 4 hours of help from my wife to get her safely into Germany with the right tests, vaccinations and proof so she could see her grandchild for the first time at nearly 1 year old. She texted my wife today to say she got through fine, but many people were turned away at the check in desk because they did not have the correct documents.

We have family in Oslo who we would dearly love to visit for a major family event in September. The UK is very firmly in their RED list due to the exploding Delta wave, but when it does change, it will still likely cost a fortune to get there and back in addition. We would quite happy forgo the cost of the flights if it comes to it. However, whilst the air tickets cost only about £130 each return, the tests, mandatory 3 days in a quarantine hotel (without food) etc will cost us nearly £600 each in addition.

For food, we decided we would take diet protein shakes, and just pay for the milk for 3 days, and emerge slimmer.
Covid Tests for Travel on 16:40 - Jul 23 with 707 viewskernow

Nationwide Pathology.
£85 for day 2 & 8
£40 for 5 day early release from Q if you're healthy.
Covid Tests for Travel on 17:08 - Jul 23 with 691 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Tests for Travel on 16:40 - Jul 23 by kernow

Nationwide Pathology.
£85 for day 2 & 8
£40 for 5 day early release from Q if you're healthy.

Did you use them and get a good service?

Airline is recommending Randox Health, who also claim to work for the British Olympic team.

Covid Tests for Travel on 18:43 - Jul 23 with 658 viewskernow

Covid Tests for Travel on 17:08 - Jul 23 by DorsetIan

Did you use them and get a good service?

Airline is recommending Randox Health, who also claim to work for the British Olympic team.

Yes and have used them again.
No drama worth t.he mention
Covid Tests for Travel on 19:59 - Jul 23 with 631 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Tests for Travel on 18:43 - Jul 23 by kernow

Yes and have used them again.
No drama worth t.he mention

That's a great tip. Thank you.

Covid Tests for Travel on 20:27 - Jul 23 with 620 viewskernow

Covid Tests for Travel on 19:59 - Jul 23 by DorsetIan

That's a great tip. Thank you.

De nada, compadre.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024