Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
where's Stuey? 16:49 - Sep 16 with 712 viewssaint22

Any update? Still got a small calf issue? Don't see him in the training images on the OS?
where's Stuey? on 16:54 - Sep 16 with 699 viewsHeisenberg

How do you know it’s a small calf strain ? If it’s a serious one he could be out for months.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

where's Stuey? on 17:47 - Sep 16 with 649 viewsA1079

where's Stuey? on 16:54 - Sep 16 by Heisenberg

How do you know it’s a small calf strain ? If it’s a serious one he could be out for months.

But, then why not be transparent and say and then no one is left wondering? I am not sure why injuries that take a while always seem to be veiled in secrecy. We are missing Stuart Armstrong and people are keen to see him back but you are right Heisenberg, he may have something serious that could take months.
where's Stuey? on 18:14 - Sep 16 with 633 viewsHeisenberg

where's Stuey? on 17:47 - Sep 16 by A1079

But, then why not be transparent and say and then no one is left wondering? I am not sure why injuries that take a while always seem to be veiled in secrecy. We are missing Stuart Armstrong and people are keen to see him back but you are right Heisenberg, he may have something serious that could take months.

Ralph said today 1 to 2 weeks. He said it’s a calf strain that has taken time to heal and they don’t want to risk rushing him back as there are other options.

No point risking him at Man City either. Bigger games coming up after this weekend so let’s hope he’s back for them. No conspiracy here. Just an injured player

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

where's Stuey? on 20:32 - Sep 16 with 557 viewssaint22

where's Stuey? on 16:54 - Sep 16 by Heisenberg

That’s what Ralph said it was before the united game so it’s a legitimate question and now today he has said 1-2 weeks
I agree no point rushing him back for City but if he isn’t training yet doubt he will be ready for wolves either
where's Stuey? on 21:26 - Sep 16 with 518 viewsA1079

where's Stuey? on 18:14 - Sep 16 by Heisenberg

Ralph said today 1 to 2 weeks. He said it’s a calf strain that has taken time to heal and they don’t want to risk rushing him back as there are other options.

No point risking him at Man City either. Bigger games coming up after this weekend so let’s hope he’s back for them. No conspiracy here. Just an injured player

Fair enough Heisenberg. I did not see or hear that but I stand corrected. I just recall the saga with Lemina and someone else who I cannot recall that went on for ages and no one ever really knew why. I completely agree, even if he was fit I would not play him for Man City.
where's Stuey? on 07:45 - Sep 17 with 420 viewscocklebreath

We do seem quite good at making a big injury out of a little one.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024