Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Defence Has Been Sorted Now Saints Just Need To Start Scoring 09:30 - Nov 2 with 586 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/56159/the-defence-has-be

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
The Defence Has Been Sorted Now Saints Just Need To Start Scoring on 10:54 - Nov 2 with 543 viewsI_would

Let's see how our defence performs against decent opposition before we start presuming anything. As long as he's picking Bednarek there's always a chance of him being caught out through lack of pace and positioning. Lyanco looks better to me. Salisu, Tino and KWP are obviously a no-brainer.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

The Defence Has Been Sorted Now Saints Just Need To Start Scoring on 11:05 - Nov 2 with 534 viewsBicester_North

The Defence Has Been Sorted Now Saints Just Need To Start Scoring on 10:54 - Nov 2 by I_would

Let's see how our defence performs against decent opposition before we start presuming anything. As long as he's picking Bednarek there's always a chance of him being caught out through lack of pace and positioning. Lyanco looks better to me. Salisu, Tino and KWP are obviously a no-brainer.

Decent like Man City, Man United and West Ham?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

The Defence Has Been Sorted Now Saints Just Need To Start Scoring on 11:22 - Nov 2 with 517 viewsI_would

The Defence Has Been Sorted Now Saints Just Need To Start Scoring on 11:05 - Nov 2 by Bicester_North

Decent like Man City, Man United and West Ham?

Perhaps we could score some goals and defend as well.

The Defence Has Been Sorted Now Saints Just Need To Start Scoring on 11:28 - Nov 2 with 506 viewskernow

The Defence Has Been Sorted Now Saints Just Need To Start Scoring on 11:22 - Nov 2 by I_would

Clinical finishing isn't there yet but it would be more of a worry if there were no chances being created.
The Defence Has Been Sorted Now Saints Just Need To Start Scoring on 11:32 - Nov 2 with 499 viewsButty101

The Defence Has Been Sorted Now Saints Just Need To Start Scoring on 11:22 - Nov 2 by I_would

Quarter of the season in and its a good time to reflect.

We are doing better than i expected. The blackbox appears to be working a bit better again. From last season only Diallo has really broke through. KWP and Salliso look very decent. This seasons signing Tino Livramento really stands out. The jury is probably out on the rest. Armstong i think will come good.

Its a shame we didnt beat Wolves and Burnely at home as the table would look very good.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

The Defence Has Been Sorted Now Saints Just Need To Start Scoring on 11:38 - Nov 2 with 497 viewsSadoldgit

The Defence Has Been Sorted Now Saints Just Need To Start Scoring on 10:54 - Nov 2 by I_would

They have done incredibly well against decent opposition this season, but I do agree with you about Bednarek. He currently looks a bit of a weak link on occasions and after Lycano’s recent appearance, he seems to have the character to come in and give both the defence and the team a bit more oomph.
Broja has already shown that he can put the ball away and Armstrong looks like he is getting closer to becoming a regular goalscorer - plenty to be optimistic about but as said on another thread, there are a great many teams who are very much alike at the moment, so upping our strike rate needs to happen soon whilst keeping up the good work defensively.
The Defence Has Been Sorted Now Saints Just Need To Start Scoring on 12:11 - Nov 2 with 477 viewsSaintNick

Our defence has performed against 6 of the top 10 clubs and conceded 8 goals that's 1.25 goal average per game, thats a decent average

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

The Defence Has Been Sorted Now Saints Just Need To Start Scoring on 12:17 - Nov 2 with 470 viewssaint22

So who plays Friday?

Broja and Che for me
Login to get fewer ads

The Defence Has Been Sorted Now Saints Just Need To Start Scoring on 15:29 - Nov 2 with 423 viewsI_would

The Defence Has Been Sorted Now Saints Just Need To Start Scoring on 11:38 - Nov 2 by Sadoldgit

They have done incredibly well against decent opposition this season, but I do agree with you about Bednarek. He currently looks a bit of a weak link on occasions and after Lycano’s recent appearance, he seems to have the character to come in and give both the defence and the team a bit more oomph.
Broja has already shown that he can put the ball away and Armstrong looks like he is getting closer to becoming a regular goalscorer - plenty to be optimistic about but as said on another thread, there are a great many teams who are very much alike at the moment, so upping our strike rate needs to happen soon whilst keeping up the good work defensively.

I have the feeling that AA is going to come good, might be wrong, but I would try to get some assists out of him working a bit deeper behind Broja. AA is also more promising with his longer range efforts that Che.

The Defence Has Been Sorted Now Saints Just Need To Start Scoring on 15:50 - Nov 2 with 414 viewsSadoldgit

The Defence Has Been Sorted Now Saints Just Need To Start Scoring on 12:17 - Nov 2 by saint22

So who plays Friday?

Broja and Che for me

Tricky call. Tempted to go with Adams as he has scored a couple lately but Armstrong has been getting closer with his efforts and I fancy him to get something against Villa. A goal would do him the power of good so I would start with him and give Che 20 mins or so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024