Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton V Aston Villa The Preview 07:45 - Nov 5 with 512 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/56186/southampton-v-asto

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton V Aston Villa The Preview on 08:35 - Nov 5 with 488 viewssaintwizzler

You rightly mentioned complacency hun.
Let’s ‘March On’ by winning tonight.
After a win at Watford where the game should of been dead and buried by half time, a loss tonight would be a step back. A draw not the end of the world but this is a Villa team all over the place and come on, Ings would of scored tonight if he’d of played.
So let’s go out there and put them to the sword.
JWP free kick to start the ball rolling.

Then on to Norwich before the trip to Touristfield.

Win tonight and it all looks a lot rosier, defeat and Ralphie will be looking over his shoulder again..

Jazz Hands at 21:50?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton V Aston Villa The Preview on 08:39 - Nov 5 with 483 viewsSaintNick

Southampton V Aston Villa The Preview on 08:35 - Nov 5 by saintwizzler

You rightly mentioned complacency hun.
Let’s ‘March On’ by winning tonight.
After a win at Watford where the game should of been dead and buried by half time, a loss tonight would be a step back. A draw not the end of the world but this is a Villa team all over the place and come on, Ings would of scored tonight if he’d of played.
So let’s go out there and put them to the sword.
JWP free kick to start the ball rolling.

Then on to Norwich before the trip to Touristfield.

Win tonight and it all looks a lot rosier, defeat and Ralphie will be looking over his shoulder again..

Jazz Hands at 21:50?

It's one game at a time at the moment, but we are heading in the right direction and if we win tonight we can go into the international break in a good mid table position

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton V Aston Villa The Preview on 08:43 - Nov 5 with 471 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton V Aston Villa The Preview on 08:39 - Nov 5 by SaintNick

It's one game at a time at the moment, but we are heading in the right direction and if we win tonight we can go into the international break in a good mid table position

Will there be a minutes silence for Lionel Blair tonight?

Hes tap dancing with the angles now 🕯

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton V Aston Villa The Preview on 09:12 - Nov 5 with 447 viewsSaintNick

Southampton V Aston Villa The Preview on 08:43 - Nov 5 by saintwizzler

Will there be a minutes silence for Lionel Blair tonight?

Hes tap dancing with the angles now 🕯

I didn't think you would "sink" so low with a tap dancing joke, back in the 1990's I had tickets to see him in concert, when I got there it was some loud pop band with a pretend cockney as lead singer, not what I was hoping to see at all

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton V Aston Villa The Preview on 10:11 - Nov 5 with 400 viewsSadoldgit

Southampton V Aston Villa The Preview on 09:12 - Nov 5 by SaintNick

I didn't think you would "sink" so low with a tap dancing joke, back in the 1990's I had tickets to see him in concert, when I got there it was some loud pop band with a pretend cockney as lead singer, not what I was hoping to see at all

As an aside, I always thought that Albarn was a Mockney too but apparent he was born in Whitechapel and grew up in East London.
Southampton V Aston Villa The Preview on 10:14 - Nov 5 with 398 views1ASIN12

I said 3 games ago we needed a minimum of 8 points from Leeds, Burnley , Watford , Aston Villa and Norwich .

We already have 7 and in a good position to get those 8 and hopefully even more.

I personally don’t like playing sides when they are on a losing streak so I’d take a draw ( though would love to win ) and then hopefully win next week against Norwich .
Southampton V Aston Villa The Preview on 10:22 - Nov 5 with 390 viewsSadoldgit

Part of me is hoping that Ings doesn’t play tonight given our poor record of conceding goals to ex players but another part is thinking hope he plays and we snuff him out and show him what he is missing. Anyway, looking forward to the game whoever plays.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024