Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Itchen North 23:58 - Nov 5 with 981 viewsPatfromPoole

tonight.

Superb in there.

Good to see a few lads right down the front giving plenty of craic to the Villa fans.

Bloody loved it.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Itchen North on 00:03 - Nov 6 with 958 viewsSaintsforeverj

It was a cracking atmosphere tonight. There were lots of lads singing and driving on the team. It was a great night.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Itchen North on 00:10 - Nov 6 with 950 viewsBerber

It was indeed nice to hear, I sit opposite in the Kingsland and usually we can't hear much from the rest of the ground due to enveloping din from the immediate vicinity.
Itchen North on 00:24 - Nov 6 with 928 viewsdirk_doone

The 3,000+ Villa fans were undertsandably very quiet tonight as they watched their team's fifth consecutive defeat They only really got going for a short spell in the second half. So, I heard the singing from the Itchen North for the first time this season.

Decent 30,000+ crowd and decent atmosphere. I would say that this season we have one of the better home atmospheres in the Premier League but it would be even better if the Itchen North and Northam/Kingsland corner groups joined together like they do at away games. The two small groups don't ever drown out the away fans when the away fans are singing; they simply make themselves heard when the away fans aren't.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2021 0:36]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Itchen North on 20:29 - Nov 6 with 651 viewsPatfromPoole

Quality goal celebrations……

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024