Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Women 21:26 - Dec 16 with 482 viewsSaintNick

1-0 victory at Fratton Park, we seemed to have quite a few Saints supporters there who celebrated loudly at the end

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Women on 21:31 - Dec 16 with 467 viewsSaintsforeverj

Shame it was played on the same night the mens team were playing. I'm.sure more would have attended and taken interest otherwise. Hardly promoting the womens team, playing the game on the same night Saints fans were focussed on Palace game.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 21:32]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Saints Women on 21:42 - Dec 16 with 446 viewsSaintNick

Saints Women on 21:31 - Dec 16 by Saintsforeverj

Shame it was played on the same night the mens team were playing. I'm.sure more would have attended and taken interest otherwise. Hardly promoting the womens team, playing the game on the same night Saints fans were focussed on Palace game.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 21:32]

They were away from home so I dont think they could call the shots on when the game was played

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Women on 22:16 - Dec 16 with 401 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints Women on 21:42 - Dec 16 by SaintNick

They were away from home so I dont think they could call the shots on when the game was played

That may be the case, but had they played this game on the Tuesday or a Sunday, there would have been a lot more interest in a local derby. Instead of a womens game having lots of publicity and interest, which it would have had on another night, it passed almost unnoticed because Saints mens team were playing. Very bad planning, whoever made the decision. All it did was show that Saints fans were far more interested in the mens Saints v Palace than the women Saints V Pompey in a huge derby.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 22:21]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024