Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dexter New Blood 10:40 - Jan 10 with 793 viewsButty101

Anyone watch this?

Really good follow on to Dexter.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2022 10:41]

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Dexter New Blood on 11:12 - Jan 10 with 760 views1885_SFC

I've just finished watching this series. Excellent I have to say and highly recommended...

Old School is Cool

Dexter New Blood on 13:09 - Jan 10 with 711 viewsTimSaint

Really liked it when the original series first came out - perhaps the first 4, possibly 5 Series were excellent, but then it started to go a bit down hill and I kind of lost interest a little - but still watched it to complete the set.

I'm 8 episodes in on New Blood and have really enjoyed it so far.

I read somewhere that the killer in New Blood was loosely based on a real life serial killer from Alaska.

Be interesting to see how it all pans out in the last 2 episodes - which I am hoping to finish tonight, after football training with my Vets team.

TimSaint

Dexter New Blood on 13:15 - Jan 10 with 705 viewsButty101

Dexter New Blood on 13:09 - Jan 10 by TimSaint

Really liked it when the original series first came out - perhaps the first 4, possibly 5 Series were excellent, but then it started to go a bit down hill and I kind of lost interest a little - but still watched it to complete the set.

I'm 8 episodes in on New Blood and have really enjoyed it so far.

I read somewhere that the killer in New Blood was loosely based on a real life serial killer from Alaska.

Be interesting to see how it all pans out in the last 2 episodes - which I am hoping to finish tonight, after football training with my Vets team.

The ending dosent disappoint .

I was like you with Dexter - started to lose interest but watched out of habit. New blood was excellent.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Dexter New Blood on 12:50 - Jan 13 with 547 viewsTimSaint

Dexter New Blood on 13:15 - Jan 10 by Butty101

The ending dosent disappoint .

I was like you with Dexter - started to lose interest but watched out of habit. New blood was excellent.

Finally finished it - did episode 9 on Monday and the last one last night.

Really enjoyed it. It was well made, well acted and had some good cameos including Deb (taking over from Harry) and Batista.

I made myself 3 ending predictions and 1 was right !!

TimSaint

Dexter New Blood on 20:53 - Jan 13 with 518 views1885_SFC

Talking of telly...

Remember that TV show 'Bread'?

I had a small roll in that.

Old School is Cool

Dexter New Blood on 20:56 - Jan 13 with 516 viewsdirk_doone

Im watching Digging for Britain on TV and 130 digging a hole for himself on here.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024