Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brett Ormerod Interview 14:01 - Feb 15 with 1360 viewsresearchersaint

I was fortunate enough to be able to interview Brett Ormerod about the 2002/03 season. We spoke about many things, including the FA Cup final and his relationship with James Beattie. Please give it a read if you fancy it and let me know what you think!

https://post-and-in.com/2022/02/14/a-season-in-the-life-brett-ormerod/
Brett Ormerod Interview on 15:34 - Feb 15 with 1257 views1885_SFC

Terrific interview mate. Nice work. Every time I read or hear the name 'Marian Pahars' I just feel a whole lot of love for the guy! As Brett says; what a player... what a player.

Old School is Cool

Brett Ormerod Interview on 16:19 - Feb 15 with 1199 viewsresearchersaint

Brett Ormerod Interview on 15:34 - Feb 15 by 1885_SFC

Terrific interview mate. Nice work. Every time I read or hear the name 'Marian Pahars' I just feel a whole lot of love for the guy! As Brett says; what a player... what a player.

Thanks mate, appreciate it! I was a bit too young to see Pahars at his best but all the ex Saints lads seem to speak very highly of him
Brett Ormerod Interview on 20:05 - Feb 15 with 1034 viewsSadoldgit

A good read, thanks. Any more lined up?
Brett Ormerod Interview on 20:44 - Feb 15 with 1008 viewsresearchersaint

Brett Ormerod Interview on 20:05 - Feb 15 by Sadoldgit

A good read, thanks. Any more lined up?

Thank you! Nothing lined up yet but I hope to do more. I did this interview with Jos Hooiveld last month about the Championship promotion season which may be of interest.

https://post-and-in.com/2022/01/27/a-season-in-the-life-jos-hooiveld/
Brett Ormerod Interview on 22:50 - Feb 15 with 952 viewscocklebreath

Posh spice is a slapper her knickers smell of cod and when she’s shagging beckham she thinks of ormerod. This is deffo true as Brett was a looker

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Brett Ormerod Interview on 23:56 - Feb 15 with 917 viewsdarthvader

Brett Ormerod Interview on 22:50 - Feb 15 by cocklebreath

Posh spice is a slapper her knickers smell of cod and when she’s shagging beckham she thinks of ormerod. This is deffo true as Brett was a looker

I still have his replica shirt and i met him in the saints shop when i brought it . Nice normal bloke happy to chat

keep the faith coyr

Brett Ormerod Interview on 09:57 - Feb 21 with 583 viewsSaintNick

Brett Ormerod Interview on 23:56 - Feb 15 by darthvader

I still have his replica shirt and i met him in the saints shop when i brought it . Nice normal bloke happy to chat

Ormerod was a great signing for Saints, an honest player who created chances for others, never got the credit he deserved I always thought

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024