Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Have Four New Injury Issues Ahead of Trip To Aston Villa 08:05 - Mar 4 with 663 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/57202/saints-have-four-n

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Have Four New Injury Issues Ahead of Trip To Aston Villa on 10:51 - Mar 4 with 511 viewsSonicBoom

Sounds to me like he's just being clever and I wouldn't be surprised if KWP and ME bith play.
You say that Long's role now is to come on at the end and harass opponents but that's been his role for several years now - it's not recently happened. Meh it's probably just me, but all i see is a very average footballer being played a lot of money to occasionally run around for ten minutes. He doesn't do anything particularly clever but there you are. And i guess he does still get picked before Walcott.
Saints Have Four New Injury Issues Ahead of Trip To Aston Villa on 12:02 - Mar 4 with 453 viewsBerber

I see Lawro is predicting them to beat us 2-1. That is probably good news, as he consistently under predicts our performances .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024