Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clubs Asked To Take In Displaced Chelsea Fans 13:28 - Mar 16 with 432 viewsSaintNick

I read this elsewhere but I did find it funny.

OTHER Premier League football clubs have been asked to take in displaced Chelsea fans as their team faces ruin.

Following the government’s sanctioning of club owner and oligarch Roman Abramovich, other Premier League teams have been asked to accommodate displaced Chelsea fans as they frantically pile into packed trains leaving Fulham.

Chelsea supporter Nikki Hollis, cradling her baby, said: “Please help, we’ve got nothing left. We can’t buy tickets, the overpriced merchandise shop has pulled its shutters down, and we can’t even transfer Romelu Lukaku to make a bit of money.

“And it’s all because of that evil deceitful bastard with blood on his hands. Quite what Putin was thinking when he bought steel from him to make Russian tanks I’ll never know. It doesn’t reflect well on the Kremlin.”

Pensioner Martin Bishop said: “All we’re asking is that other teams look into their hearts and make some room for us. We’ll wear your shirts, sing your chants, anything you want. Deep down we’re not so different from one another. We’re just football fans trying to express our love for the game.”

Arsenal supporter Wayne Hayes said: “Sorry, we’re full. F**k off.”

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024