Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Five Days For Southampton In Quest For Top 10 Finish 09:30 - Apr 20 with 480 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/57610/big-five-days-for-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Big Five Days For Southampton In Quest For Top 10 Finish on 10:23 - Apr 20 with 435 views1885_SFC

Not a chance of finishing in the top 10. I've had a look at who's playing who around us in the run-in & the best we will do is finish where we are now - 12th.

Old School is Cool

Big Five Days For Southampton In Quest For Top 10 Finish on 10:28 - Apr 20 with 428 viewsSaintNick

Big Five Days For Southampton In Quest For Top 10 Finish on 10:23 - Apr 20 by 1885_SFC

Not a chance of finishing in the top 10. I've had a look at who's playing who around us in the run-in & the best we will do is finish where we are now - 12th.

12th is about par score for our resources compared to the rest of the division, but given that 4 games are against teams around us plus one against a top & bottom club, we could still finish 10th if it all goes to form

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Big Five Days For Southampton In Quest For Top 10 Finish on 10:51 - Apr 20 with 406 views1885_SFC

Big Five Days For Southampton In Quest For Top 10 Finish on 10:28 - Apr 20 by SaintNick

12th is about par score for our resources compared to the rest of the division, but given that 4 games are against teams around us plus one against a top & bottom club, we could still finish 10th if it all goes to form

Burnley away tomorrow. Their first game at home since sacking Dyche. They picked up a good point away at West Ham at the weekend. I'd be happy with a point.

Brighton away Sunday. I know we usually do well there, but Brighton do have the ability to beat anyone on their day - unlike previous seasons where they've struggled near the bottom. Again, I'd be happy with a point.

Palace at home. We normally beat them but they're a funny side this season. I like several of their players & for me, their manager is my Manager of the Season with what he's done with them. "Should" be 3 points... but we all know Saints!

Brentford away. Again, they've picked up lately from an awful run and I'm glad they're staying up. Hammered them down here when they were garbage. An uninspiring end-of-season draw for this one.

Liverpool at home. Yes we won last season's fixture for this - but they won't allow that to happen again - not with their quadruple ambitions. Nil points.

Away at Leicester. We'll be on the beach. Leicester will want to end on a high for their fans. Away loss.

Six points from our remaining 6 games it is then!

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024