Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alexandre Jankewitz 10:04 - Mar 7 with 1026 viewsSaintNick

As we are playing United this Saturday thought I would look at what Alexandre Jankewitz has been doing since his 2 minute cameo red card appearance at Old Trafford in February two years ago.

Seems he hasn't done too well, last season at Young Boys in Switzerland he made just 3 appearances all off the bench in the League before being farmed out to St Gallen in January 2022 where he did manage to start 5 games and 11 off the bench.

Back to Young Boys for this season where he has managed another 3 off the bench in the Swiss League although he has played 4 games in the Europa Conference.

Possibly not his best decision to leave St Mary's I think

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Alexandre Jankewitz on 10:13 - Mar 7 with 999 viewsfelly1

I remember speaking to one of the academy physios three years ago who told me he was the most talented and highly regarded in that particular group of young players coming through... Just goes to show how it can all fall apart pretty quickly!
Alexandre Jankewitz on 12:33 - Mar 7 with 885 viewsSaintNick

Alexandre Jankewitz on 10:13 - Mar 7 by felly1

I remember speaking to one of the academy physios three years ago who told me he was the most talented and highly regarded in that particular group of young players coming through... Just goes to show how it can all fall apart pretty quickly!

Attitude and an agent who is telling him he has to move clubs

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Alexandre Jankewitz on 13:22 - Mar 7 with 822 views1885_SFC

He told the club he no longer wanted to play for the Academy and believed he was the next Zinedine Zidane. In reality though, he is/was the next Imants Bleidelis.

Old School is Cool

Alexandre Jankewitz on 18:02 - Mar 7 with 714 viewsJellybaby

Maybe he made all the money he ever needed by betting on himself to get sent off within 90 seconds of his debut!

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024