Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spanners 00:10 - Oct 20 with 1587 viewssaintwizzler

Christ we have ultimate tools as Saints fans.
The Stone Island buffoons singing Hassenhüttl out when we are 1-0 up because he puts Lyanco on.

The same critters singing that dog shit awful Wonderwall Djenepo song.
I thought the Andover numbskulls at Villa were bad.

I don’t like Hassenhüttl one bit but whilst I’m in the stadium I will support him and the players fully.

The Facebook generation.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Spanners on 08:27 - Oct 20 with 1347 viewssaintwizzler

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Spanners on 11:09 - Oct 20 with 1183 viewsWints76

Whatever they think of him, shouting abuse like that whilst winning an away match is pathetic. Sadly, it is part of the 'football by numbers' lot that follow us (and most clubs) with zero imagination. You can guarantee that whoever we are playing, the chants if 'Your support is f###### s###', 'Is this a library?', 'XXXXXXX's a s###hole, I wanna go home' will be aired at set times. You can almost set your watch by it.

Whether people think RH should go or stay, the hatred shown by some during matches is too much. Support the team, moan afterwards
Spanners on 12:59 - Oct 20 with 1087 viewsSaintNick

Spanners on 11:09 - Oct 20 by Wints76

Whatever they think of him, shouting abuse like that whilst winning an away match is pathetic. Sadly, it is part of the 'football by numbers' lot that follow us (and most clubs) with zero imagination. You can guarantee that whoever we are playing, the chants if 'Your support is f###### s###', 'Is this a library?', 'XXXXXXX's a s###hole, I wanna go home' will be aired at set times. You can almost set your watch by it.

Whether people think RH should go or stay, the hatred shown by some during matches is too much. Support the team, moan afterwards

Some people blindly follow, look at the match ratings on here, James Ward prowse got the lowest rating of any player, even the three who came on for the last two minutes, I am not joking JWP contributed more to the game than they did, if only because they were on the pitch for 2 minutes, some people just don't see things

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024