Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bruno Fernandez 16:42 - Jan 22 with 1109 viewskingslandstand1

Isn't he a horrible little sh1t
Bruno Fernandez on 16:56 - Jan 22 with 1084 viewsSFC_Referee

Nightmare to officiate I’m sure! Would be nice to see a ref book him for simulation though and then send him off for the usual dissent he gives out afterwards!

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Bruno Fernandez on 18:43 - Jan 22 with 1012 views1885_SFC

Bruno Fernandez on 16:56 - Jan 22 by SFC_Referee

Nightmare to officiate I’m sure! Would be nice to see a ref book him for simulation though and then send him off for the usual dissent he gives out afterwards!

But they won't do... because he plays for Man United & ref's have tiny bollix/bottle it when officiating the big boys.

You know it. I know it.

Old School is Cool

Bruno Fernandez on 18:44 - Jan 22 with 1009 viewskingslandstand1

Bruno Fernandez on 16:56 - Jan 22 by SFC_Referee

Talk about simulation, though there was contact ,you'd have thought he'd been shot the way he went down. Sums up all the wrongs with football nowadays
Bruno Fernandez on 19:17 - Jan 22 with 951 viewsSFC_Referee

Bruno Fernandez on 18:44 - Jan 22 by kingslandstand1

Talk about simulation, though there was contact ,you'd have thought he'd been shot the way he went down. Sums up all the wrongs with football nowadays

Yeah I was more talking in general, as after Grealish he’s by far the worst for it in the league.
But yeah the likes of those two and Neymar do sum up everything that’s wrong with footie these days.
But until somethings done about the likes of simulation, going down faking injuries etc… like using reds for simulation or sending them off for like 5 minutes when getting treated, then it’s not gonna get any better any time soon

Bruno Fernandez on 19:18 - Jan 22 with 949 viewsSFC_Referee

Bruno Fernandez on 18:43 - Jan 22 by 1885_SFC

But they won't do... because he plays for Man United & ref's have tiny bollix/bottle it when officiating the big boys.

You know it. I know it.

Depends who the officials are, as there are some really good ones that don’t (Oliver, Taylor etc) but yeah I will agree that there’s a few that give more than just the odd “50:50” for those teams, although maybe not to the degree that many make out…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024