Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potentially Great January Transfer Window For Southampton 10:40 - Feb 2 with 635 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/59498/potentially-great-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Potentially Great January Transfer Window For Southampton on 13:23 - Feb 2 with 506 viewsBerber

Nick, I have to say this article lifted my spirits. I would say rather than we have been hanging on by our coat tails, more like others have been equally ineffective. At least we cannot sink any lower though. I have my doubts about the tactics, and Tuesday showed that out defensive organisation has not improved, but you are generally right, things could be a lot worse.
Potentially Great January Transfer Window For Southampton on 18:09 - Feb 2 with 453 viewssaint901

This is written through rose tinted glasses.

Would you rather sign 6 unproven perhaps Championship level players

Or

Two/three with proven quality in the top leagues?

Unfortunately, option 1 meets the moneyball strategy and option 2 does not.

Consequently as the club is run for the profit and not the football, we have option 1.
Potentially Great January Transfer Window For Southampton on 21:58 - Feb 2 with 378 viewssaint22

In theory I agree this looks the best window in a while
That said its no good if our current manager has no clue about formation, who his best players are and what position to play them so lets hold a beat until we see the team he picks for the next two games shall we?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024