Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ref 18:36 - Feb 11 with 484 viewssaint22

Utter dog shyte
He did us a favour but made so many bad decisions
Ref on 18:56 - Feb 11 with 421 viewsSFC_Referee

As much as I agree he wasn’t necessarily the greatest of officials, that was more for his communication and signalling for the decisions he made and how quite often he seemed to be quite indecisive and not the greatest. As he often didn’t signal for the decisions and many people didn’t even hear his whistle when he was giving stuff

But for the actual decisions he did make, almost all went in our favour, so I’d be interested to see if the ones your on about, so irrelevant of whether they were right or wrong, I don’t get how us saints fans can complain as for once we had the ref on our side. Although it was quite nice to see one dealing with dissent
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 18:59]

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Ref on 19:36 - Feb 11 with 362 viewssaint22

Ref on 18:56 - Feb 11 by SFC_Referee

As much as I agree he wasn’t necessarily the greatest of officials, that was more for his communication and signalling for the decisions he made and how quite often he seemed to be quite indecisive and not the greatest. As he often didn’t signal for the decisions and many people didn’t even hear his whistle when he was giving stuff

But for the actual decisions he did make, almost all went in our favour, so I’d be interested to see if the ones your on about, so irrelevant of whether they were right or wrong, I don’t get how us saints fans can complain as for once we had the ref on our side. Although it was quite nice to see one dealing with dissent
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 18:59]

That is my point despite a lot going our way he was useless
Ref on 20:12 - Feb 11 with 320 viewsSFC_Referee

Ref on 19:36 - Feb 11 by saint22

That is my point despite a lot going our way he was useless

Oh ok, well I personally thought he got most of his decisions correct but it was just more his technical stuff he did poorly on. But still fair enough if that’s what you think

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Ref on 20:19 - Feb 11 with 309 viewsPatfromPoole

If he had sent Bednarek off, we may well have won.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024