Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All and sundry mooted 22:45 - Feb 13 with 865 viewsSaintNick

There seems to be about 10 managers that various pundits “have heard” are in the frame for the saints job

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

All and sundry mooted on 23:15 - Feb 13 with 788 viewsdirk_doone

Thank God for that. I thought it was going to be Marsch. Surely even our board will realize there are better candidates out there.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

All and sundry mooted on 23:24 - Feb 13 with 768 views1885_SFC

All and sundry mooted on 23:15 - Feb 13 by dirk_doone

Thank God for that. I thought it was going to be Marsch. Surely even our board will realize there are better candidates out there.

Dirk, there are only two threads left on the whole forum where you haven't mentioned you don't want Jesse Marsch. I think we get it.

Old School is Cool

All and sundry mooted on 23:25 - Feb 13 with 766 viewsBridders2

Who would you want Nick?
All and sundry mooted on 23:27 - Feb 13 with 764 viewsdirk_doone

All and sundry mooted on 23:24 - Feb 13 by 1885_SFC

Dirk, there are only two threads left on the whole forum where you haven't mentioned you don't want Jesse Marsch. I think we get it.

Yes, I remember you didn't like it when I did the same for Nathan Jones. There are better candidates available. Maybe I'm just p!ssing in the wind but I had heard that the Club monitors these messageboards, and appointing another loser who will so clearly be out of his depth again, seems so unnecessarily self-destructive.

But, I guess as they took absolutely no notice of the fans' opposition to Nathan Jones' appointment, they won't take any notice this time either.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2023 23:34]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

All and sundry mooted on 00:02 - Feb 14 with 702 viewsBridders2

All and sundry mooted on 23:27 - Feb 13 by dirk_doone

Yes, I remember you didn't like it when I did the same for Nathan Jones. There are better candidates available. Maybe I'm just p!ssing in the wind but I had heard that the Club monitors these messageboards, and appointing another loser who will so clearly be out of his depth again, seems so unnecessarily self-destructive.

But, I guess as they took absolutely no notice of the fans' opposition to Nathan Jones' appointment, they won't take any notice this time either.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2023 23:34]

I agree with you about Marsch. Hes got a poor track record at other clubs but he can make his bullshit seem plausible.
All and sundry mooted on 08:13 - Feb 14 with 555 viewssaint22

All and sundry mooted on 00:02 - Feb 14 by Bridders2

I agree with you about Marsch. Hes got a poor track record at other clubs but he can make his bullshit seem plausible.

He is a Yank their over exuberant positivity BS comes across as "I know what I am doing"
A la Trump etc
He shouldn't get near us, I would rather Selles stay on, or actually even Gerrard, he has appoint to prove, he is a winner and I bet he wont take any half arsed effort
All and sundry mooted on 14:12 - Feb 14 with 413 views1885_SFC

All and sundry mooted on 23:15 - Feb 13 by dirk_doone

Such as?

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024