Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still Some Tickets Left For The Vital Clash With Crystal Palace 10:40 - Apr 13 with 511 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/60025/still-some-tickets

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Still Some Tickets Left For The Vital Clash With Crystal Palace on 12:52 - Apr 13 with 430 viewsSouthamptonfan

Whilst I understand the sentiment Nick, I really do, many fans feel like they are on the receiving end of an "abusive relationship". The extra fans against City, were tourists and City fans. I will be there Saturday, but as I said, there are a significant minority who hate the PL, hate VAR, hate these selfish, play acting players (who don't care about Saints re. Salisu), hate being searched and can't walk around the ground etc. Many fans have and are walking away since the days of Harry and Jim.

At Eastleigh the other day, I spoke to many ex Saints fans who "are Eastleigh" now. The view is we used to be a family club that listened to fans. Now it just exists for tourists and making money. This is the truth, so attendances will only get worse. They probably love Saints in their heart, but arn't going to be taken the p!ss out of, week after week for £50 plus a ticket. It was £3 at Eastleigh. How many must wins have we had but the players played like idiots who couldn't care a less (Forest, West Ham, Leeds)?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2023 13:01]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024