Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 Things From The Arsenal Game 10:26 - Apr 24 with 693 viewsSaintNick

1. What is the point of having stewards from Saints(Or other clubs in the ground) they admitted they had no jurisdiction when people pointed out Arsenal supporters in the away section, they told both the stewards and police who had no interest in doing anything.

2. Stewarding in general, a friend of mine who hadn't been to the ground was directed to the other end of the ground when he asked where the away section was, the ticket didnt work of course and he was then told to go to the next turnstile block and that didn't work and eventually he managed to find the right place on his own.

3. Before the game i wanted Arsenal to win the league over Man City, now i can't think of any of the big clubs I would want to win it, they are full of arrogant tourists, Newcastle are going the way of Leicester and indeed Man City from 15 years ago, they have become what they once despised.

4. The price of a pint in London is astronomical at the moment

5. After the game there was no queue at Highbury & Islington Station, that is a bigger miracle than Saints getting a draw

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024