Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints email 18:25 - Sep 22 with 1087 viewsarfurdent

I notice the latest email from SFC about the forthcoming delights no longer includes a "Predict the Score" competition.

Wonder why?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Saints email on 21:14 - Sep 22 with 961 viewshedgeend61

Never mind that, no one's interested in that old pony , tell us more about your story of PL matches being fixed and many examples of brown envelopes for players and managers,
just one will be fine. Thanks

I drink with a few journos from the Times, Sunday Sport and the Beano and I've promised them a front page scoop, they're really interested. I'll give you a cut, could be an nice earner
Saints email on 21:59 - Sep 22 with 920 viewsarfurdent

I'm impressed, The Beano

The real scandal is the demise of The Dandy

Any chance of getting Lord Snooty's autograph?

If that is a bit difficult then have a look at this https://lastwordonsports.com/2013/12/15/the-brown-envelope-problem-in-english-fo
[Post edited 22 Sep 2023 22:05]

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Saints email on 22:25 - Sep 22 with 872 viewsButty101

Saints email on 21:14 - Sep 22 by hedgeend61

Never mind that, no one's interested in that old pony , tell us more about your story of PL matches being fixed and many examples of brown envelopes for players and managers,
just one will be fine. Thanks

I drink with a few journos from the Times, Sunday Sport and the Beano and I've promised them a front page scoop, they're really interested. I'll give you a cut, could be an nice earner

You are getting a bit boring old boy

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints email on 22:57 - Sep 22 with 842 viewshedgeend61

Saints email on 21:59 - Sep 22 by arfurdent

I'm impressed, The Beano

The real scandal is the demise of The Dandy

Any chance of getting Lord Snooty's autograph?

If that is a bit difficult then have a look at this https://lastwordonsports.com/2013/12/15/the-brown-envelope-problem-in-english-fo
[Post edited 22 Sep 2023 22:05]

Something in a US rag with allegations and claims from 10 years ago won't sell many papers will it?

MLT claimed in his book he kicked the ball out for a throw a few seconds after ko to cop a bet, which was a lie, as in them days you could only do those bets on live TV games, which Wimbledon v Saints wasn't.

Got anything factual of the many examples of matches being fixed and players and managers receiving brown envelops? Name names.
Saints email on 10:28 - Sep 23 with 630 viewsMattFinish

Saints email on 22:25 - Sep 22 by Butty101

You are getting a bit boring old boy

I’m guessing he drinks bitter
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024