Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doing the same thing and expecting a different result = insanity 12:38 - Oct 26 with 438 viewssaint901

RM seems incapable or unwilling to learn. His "way of playing" in this league makes us look average against average sides.

On a different day we would have at best drawn v Hull and lost v PNE. So we might think 4 points out of 6 is good, but it could easily have been 1 out of 6.

So would I rather have a lucky manager or a good one? I'll take a good one please and I'm becoming very disappointed in RM

His way of playing just doesn't work - at any level. It's easy to set up a team to stop us playing balls into an area we can score from. It pulls our players forward leaving us open to break aways. We gift chances to the opposition in our final third. It sees constant squad rotation which is unsettling. He selects players who we can see are just not up to the job. He seems incapable of motivating a player like Adams who could at this level be a real threat.

I'm resigned to him being with us all season, just as I am a mid table finish. We're 10 to 15 points off the promotion spots and I can't see us performing three to five games better than those at the top.

Last season I left many games frustrated and disappointed but could rationalise a loss with the fact that the PL has some good teams and the various manager experiments we made were never going to be enough.

This season I'm frustrated and disappointed by a boring style of play from a manager who just stubbornly refuses to learn anything and we get average results against average teams and will end up just that - average.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024