Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When Will You Feel This Is A Good Season 22:27 - Oct 26 with 910 viewsSaintNick

When Will You Feel This Is A Good Season

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

When Will You Feel This Is A Good Season on 11:29 - Oct 27 with 784 viewsdirk_doone

I don't care if he's flogged publicly or privately, or who he's flogged to, just as long as he's flogged.

Being realistic, a free transfer will do.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

When Will You Feel This Is A Good Season on 11:51 - Oct 27 with 769 viewssaintwizzler

When we beat Wazzock’s Birmingham City team tomorrow.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

When Will You Feel This Is A Good Season on 09:40 - Oct 28 with 551 viewsBerber

None of the above, when we win promotion. I don’t care if it is automatic or through the playoffs. I don’t consider getting wins and draws against what are essentially poor teams to be success in itself, more akin to a playground bully trying to assert their position.

I don’t subscribe to the thinking that says watching lower standard football is exciting, and getting last minute goals to win or draw against Scottish PL standard sides is not exciting for me. I know others think differently, and i would imaging that many of the returning fans this season must be extatic. Let’s see what attendances are like at the end of the season. I don’t think the contributors to this forum reflect a distorted perspective in this regard.
When Will You Feel This Is A Good Season on 12:14 - Oct 28 with 495 viewsdarthvader

When Will You Feel This Is A Good Season on 09:40 - Oct 28 by Berber

None of the above, when we win promotion. I don’t care if it is automatic or through the playoffs. I don’t consider getting wins and draws against what are essentially poor teams to be success in itself, more akin to a playground bully trying to assert their position.

I don’t subscribe to the thinking that says watching lower standard football is exciting, and getting last minute goals to win or draw against Scottish PL standard sides is not exciting for me. I know others think differently, and i would imaging that many of the returning fans this season must be extatic. Let’s see what attendances are like at the end of the season. I don’t think the contributors to this forum reflect a distorted perspective in this regard.

I like (us)winning.. i like winning late . . Unfortunately we are in this league,id prefer to win the games in the Premier league but we were just simply not good enough to stay there .
So lets enjoy actually winning a few games . And hopefully we get promoted.

For me ,The last best times we had were under Poch and then big Ron when we were challenging for the very top. Our main rivals then were Man city and Chelsea...not PNE and co .

I dream gor that scenario again but the money gap now is just obscene.

Best we can hope for is a good cup run again. If we manage to get past the 3rd round

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024