Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton Fans Relieved That Flynn Downes Can't Be Recalled By West Ham In January 10:45 - Nov 7 with 1160 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/61219/southampton-fans-r

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton Fans Relieved That Flynn Downes Can't Be Recalled By West Ham In Jan on 11:03 - Nov 7 with 1126 viewssaintsfanbrock

Is this clause even correct though? They reference a full season being agreed as part of the JWP sale but the two deals didn’t happen at the same time, normally when two deals are tied to each other they happen at the same time (I.e. to stop West Ham reneging on the agreement).

Even if it is the case I think if WH want him back in January they will take him, if players can protest their way out of the long term contracts not sure it will be hard to protest out of the remaining half of a loan contract to return to your parent club!
Southampton Fans Relieved That Flynn Downes Can't Be Recalled By West Ham In Jan on 11:11 - Nov 7 with 1114 viewsSaintNick

Southampton Fans Relieved That Flynn Downes Can't Be Recalled By West Ham In Jan on 11:03 - Nov 7 by saintsfanbrock

Is this clause even correct though? They reference a full season being agreed as part of the JWP sale but the two deals didn’t happen at the same time, normally when two deals are tied to each other they happen at the same time (I.e. to stop West Ham reneging on the agreement).

Even if it is the case I think if WH want him back in January they will take him, if players can protest their way out of the long term contracts not sure it will be hard to protest out of the remaining half of a loan contract to return to your parent club!

Although the two deals didnt appear to be done together, they were a week apart, I think they had possibly been agreed at the same time, from memory Downes had an injury that needed to be assessed

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton Fans Relieved That Flynn Downes Can't Be Recalled By West Ham In Jan on 11:23 - Nov 7 with 1099 viewssaintsfanbrock

Southampton Fans Relieved That Flynn Downes Can't Be Recalled By West Ham In Jan on 11:11 - Nov 7 by SaintNick

Although the two deals didnt appear to be done together, they were a week apart, I think they had possibly been agreed at the same time, from memory Downes had an injury that needed to be assessed

I think it was a mysterious food poisoning incident which I think at the time you and others put (reasonable) doubt on whether it was real.
Southampton Fans Relieved That Flynn Downes Can't Be Recalled By West Ham In Jan on 11:34 - Nov 7 with 1083 viewsSaintNick

Southampton Fans Relieved That Flynn Downes Can't Be Recalled By West Ham In Jan on 11:23 - Nov 7 by saintsfanbrock

I think it was a mysterious food poisoning incident which I think at the time you and others put (reasonable) doubt on whether it was real.

You are right, it sound strange at the time, but the fact that he did sign might suggest it was true, perhaps we will never know, but he has certainly been committed since arriving

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024