By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of
cookies
and to abide by our
Terms and Conditions
.
We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our
Privacy Policy
.
Please
log in
or
register
. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Home
News
Forum
Features
Columns
The ShirleyMush View
From The Spot
Saints Flyer
Northam Soul
Club History
TUI Members' Pics
AwayDays
Norrkopping 1982
Hamburg 1984
Interactive
Predictions
Chat Room
Blogs
Polls
Fixtures
Stats
Squad
Tables
Swanpt:All
Blogs
Threads
Comments
Polls
Reports
Ratings
Predictions
Team Selector
Forum
Reply
Swansea City fans' forum to take place at the Swansea.com Stadium
at 22:06 3 Aug 2026
I’ve registered to attend but I haven’t heard anything since. I’m assuming I haven’t made the cut, lol
Forum
Reply
Cameron Burgess
at 20:27 19 Jun 2026
He’s done it again! He really is the OG specialist in the team
Please log in to use all the site's facilities
Swanpt
Site Scores
Prediction League:
0
TOTAL:
0
© FansNetwork 2026