Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
Swansea City v Birmingham City : The Indy match thread
at 14:43 8 Aug 2026

If you had read my response to Keith you would have seen that I said I do have a card but didn’t have it with me at the time.
Poor form mate..
Forum
Reply
Swansea City v Birmingham City : The Indy match thread (n/t)
at 14:41 8 Aug 2026

Forum
Reply
Swansea City v Birmingham City : The Indy match thread
at 09:20 8 Aug 2026

It’s not that I don’t have cards I do but I just was passing and thought I want to go to the match and stopped to purchase tickets but didn’t have my card with me.
On a separate note the shop looks really good, but the staff needs some serious training, lots of them just walking around doing nothing
Forum
Reply
Swansea City v Birmingham City : The Indy match thread
at 08:32 8 Aug 2026

I haven’t been in the shop for years, Oh well afternoon in front of the tv it is then.
Forum
Reply
Swansea City v Birmingham City : The Indy match thread
at 07:33 8 Aug 2026

Don’t forget to take a card for payment they don’t accept cash, I went yesterday to buy 3 tickets and after a 10 min wait to be ask what I wanted, I ask for 3 tickets, we went through the seating plan and choose my seat, when I went to pay with cash I was told they don’t accept cash.
So I asked if they rather in didn’t attend and her reply was sorry
Utter madness 😡🤷‍♀️
Forum
Reply
Leo Walta confirmed (n/t)
at 17:38 30 Jan 2026

I’m seeing a bit Fedde Bode in him
Forum
Reply
Leo Walta confirmed (n/t)
at 17:37 30 Jan 2026

Forum
Reply
Halal meat
at 08:13 27 Sep 2025

If anyone on here has children in school challenge the council to provide evidence that it’s not Halal chicken, they have to give you that information by law
Forum
Reply
Halal meat
at 08:09 27 Sep 2025

Absolutely
Forum
Reply
Halal meat
at 08:08 27 Sep 2025

It’s a legal requirement to have specifications (or access to ) for every food outlet, this is for Allergen control, on this document it would state if it’s Halal or not, so you can ask and they should be able to tell you.
Sadly I can tell you all processes chicken WILL be Halal, food suppliers like Castell Howell and other companies are unlikely to stock anything other than Halal, there would be Red Tractor stamped chicken which is British produced but much more expensive and we live in a world driven by margins
Forum
Reply
Halal meat
at 07:55 27 Sep 2025

I supplied food into school and hospitals across Wales for 20years and I’m telling you it’s non negotiable, if you want a contract you have to provide Halal chicken, further more almost all processed or pre cooked chicken that come into this country is Halal…
They even demand you provide a certificate to prove this.
Always been the case, and it’s not a Swansea thing it’s direct mandate from the Welsh assembly
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

pontlliwjack


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026