Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are you concerned.... 17:20 - Jan 30 with 8789 viewscaerbluebird

with regards to the lack and the quality of your transfer dealings? I am not saying that we have hit the jackpot which we haven't by any means but the signing of ngog is baffling. Especially for a club that has built up a decent reputation in the footballing world.
Are you concerned.... on 17:22 - Jan 30 with 4467 viewsShaky

The January window is a time for making panic, knee-jerk signings.

Does Laudrup look like he is panicking to you?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Are you concerned.... on 17:23 - Jan 30 with 4450 viewslovejuicejack

Your signing of Cornelius is both baffling and rather expensive for your lot.
Are you concerned.... on 17:23 - Jan 30 with 4448 viewsPlasticman

Routledge didn't exactly set the world on fire other places either, but under Laudrup he's had some very good performances.

I guess there's a hope that Laudrup can bring out the talent Ngog was touted to have early on.

Plastic since 2012

Are you concerned.... on 17:24 - Jan 30 with 4432 viewslovejuicejack

A cardiff fan talking to us about signings .. I mean you just couldn't make it up.
Are you concerned.... on 17:24 - Jan 30 with 4430 viewscaerbluebird

Are you concerned.... on 17:22 - Jan 30 by Shaky

The January window is a time for making panic, knee-jerk signings.

Does Laudrup look like he is panicking to you?

Or Laudrup is on his way out and Huw will not give him any more funds????
Are you concerned.... on 17:25 - Jan 30 with 4418 viewslonglostjack

Shelvey Amat Pozuelo Michu Chico Bony and Cornelius. Baffling ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Are you concerned.... on 17:25 - Jan 30 with 4407 viewsswanseacityfan

N'gog is coming here as back up player behind 16 goal Michu. Kenwyne Jones is going to you as a main choice. Big difference eh?

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Are you concerned.... on 17:25 - Jan 30 with 4406 viewscaerbluebird

Are you concerned.... on 17:23 - Jan 30 by lovejuicejack

Your signing of Cornelius is both baffling and rather expensive for your lot.

I agree ACORN has turned out to be arguably the worst signing in the history of the PL
Login to get fewer ads

Are you concerned.... on 17:26 - Jan 30 with 4403 viewsLiam12345

we spent alot in the summer so it was always obvious this January was going to be quiet we need a better back up striker to Vasquez which N'gog could be so why worry we have Bony and also Michu due back so there is nothing to worry about would have been nice for a winger or maybe a right back but oh well no worries. But as i said N'gog is just a back up to two very classy players.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Are you concerned.... on 17:34 - Jan 30 with 4327 viewsjohnlangy

Are you concerned.... on 17:26 - Jan 30 by Liam12345

we spent alot in the summer so it was always obvious this January was going to be quiet we need a better back up striker to Vasquez which N'gog could be so why worry we have Bony and also Michu due back so there is nothing to worry about would have been nice for a winger or maybe a right back but oh well no worries. But as i said N'gog is just a back up to two very classy players.

And not costing the earth either. If it works out great. If it doesn't we let him go in the Summer.
Are you concerned.... on 17:38 - Jan 30 with 4292 views_Kieran

Respond to my PM you pussy.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2014 17:39]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Are you concerned.... on 17:47 - Jan 30 with 4249 viewsjohnlangy

No.
Are you concerned.... on 17:51 - Jan 30 with 4210 viewspencoedjack

Are you concerned.... on 17:24 - Jan 30 by caerbluebird

Or Laudrup is on his way out and Huw will not give him any more funds????

How was the Malky riot ?
Are you concerned.... on 17:52 - Jan 30 with 4201 views_Kieran

Caerredtw@t don't go all Carl Curtis on me, hurry the f*ck up.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Are you concerned.... on 17:54 - Jan 30 with 4190 viewsSkipTheJack

Without the Europa league games getting in the way our squad should be more than good enough to finish mid-table. No need for big-money panic signings.
Are you concerned.... on 17:58 - Jan 30 with 4161 views_Kieran

He just responded, I can confirm he's the athlete @ 0:38. RIP IT DOWN!

(Nah, he didn't really)

Are you concerned.... on 18:04 - Jan 30 with 4119 views_Kieran

ARE YOU CONCERNED?

Are you concerned.... on 18:06 - Jan 30 with 4098 views_Kieran

Right, he's f*cked off now. Get back to me ASAP.

Are you concerned.... on 18:42 - Jan 30 with 3980 viewsNatterjack

I'd be more concerned if my team were 4 points adrift at the bottom of the league having signed a novice manager who in turn has not only has inherited a championship standard squad from the previous hoofball merchant, has added several EXPENSIVE unproven / out-of-form / Shiite (delete as appropriate) players.

Oh, and to add to your woes you sold your soul to a megalomaniac Asian dictator who arse raped your support and made you a laughing stock in the process

I'm not concerned at all mate, you??
[Post edited 30 Jan 2014 18:43]
Are you concerned.... on 18:48 - Jan 30 with 3932 viewsgyrjack

Are you concerned.... on 18:42 - Jan 30 by Natterjack

I'd be more concerned if my team were 4 points adrift at the bottom of the league having signed a novice manager who in turn has not only has inherited a championship standard squad from the previous hoofball merchant, has added several EXPENSIVE unproven / out-of-form / Shiite (delete as appropriate) players.

Oh, and to add to your woes you sold your soul to a megalomaniac Asian dictator who arse raped your support and made you a laughing stock in the process

I'm not concerned at all mate, you??
[Post edited 30 Jan 2014 18:43]

Are you concerned.... on 18:51 - Jan 30 with 3915 viewscaerbluebird

Are you concerned.... on 17:38 - Jan 30 by _Kieran

Respond to my PM you pussy.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2014 17:39]

This PM offering me out, how childish. Is that your sister?

To: caerbluebird
Subject: Re: Fight me you tw@t.
Date: 17:48 - Jan 30 | Delete Msg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post your picture up lad let's see what you're all about. I'll meet you, any time any place any where. 1 on 1, bring it.

--------------------------------------------------

Give me the where and when. KieranDaviesSCFC@outlook.com

Bring it you caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaardiff w@nker. 1 on 1 not that 10 on 1 sneaky sh!t that ew kunts are into.

I'm only 22 I'm not even in my prime, Carl Curtis won't meet me. Bring it.
Are you concerned.... on 18:55 - Jan 30 with 3880 viewsSwansNZ

No. we don't need anyone

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Are you concerned.... on 19:01 - Jan 30 with 3840 viewsSwanfan1

I know this little redbird is winding us up.

but we have nothing to fear, is like new signings with the players coming back from injuries

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Are you concerned.... on 19:06 - Jan 30 with 3813 views_Kieran

Are you concerned.... on 18:51 - Jan 30 by caerbluebird

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post your picture up lad let's see what you're all about. I'll meet you, any time any place any where. 1 on 1, bring it.

Bring it you caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaardiff w@nker. 1 on 1 not that 10 on 1 sneaky sh!t that ew kunts are into.

You don't fancy it then mukka? Come on respond to me.

Are you concerned.... on 19:06 - Jan 30 with 3803 viewsdcd14

Are you concerned.... on 18:51 - Jan 30 by caerbluebird

Very sad, 22 grow the f**k up!

Could do without so called fans like this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024