Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are you concerned.... 17:20 - Jan 30 with 8792 viewscaerbluebird

with regards to the lack and the quality of your transfer dealings? I am not saying that we have hit the jackpot which we haven't by any means but the signing of ngog is baffling. Especially for a club that has built up a decent reputation in the footballing world.
Are you concerned.... on 19:14 - Jan 30 with 1562 viewsexiledclaseboy

Kieran, wind your neck in son. Sending PMs offering rucks is not big and not clever. It just makes you look like a bit of a knob.

Poll: Tory leader

Are you concerned.... on 19:16 - Jan 30 with 1556 viewslonglostjack

Are you concerned.... on 19:06 - Jan 30 by dcd14

Very sad, 22 grow the f**k up!

Could do without so called fans like this.

Absolutely is he really 22 ? Sad

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Are you concerned.... on 19:18 - Jan 30 with 1538 views_Kieran

Why are you all defending this anonymous coward coming on here mouthing off?

I'm serious. Get back to me Caerrrrrrredtw@t.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Are you concerned.... on 19:19 - Jan 30 with 1532 viewsDr_Winston

Are you concerned.... on 19:18 - Jan 30 by _Kieran

I don't think they like you very much.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Are you concerned.... on 19:20 - Jan 30 with 1526 viewsunion_jack

Are you concerned.... on 19:16 - Jan 30 by longlostjack

Absolutely is he really 22 ? Sad

I take it that's him in the photo.

'Kieran', Take Clasey's advice son, you are old enough to know better and a bit of an embarrassment to this board to be honest.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Are you concerned.... on 19:20 - Jan 30 with 1524 viewsexiledclaseboy

Are you concerned.... on 19:18 - Jan 30 by _Kieran

I'm not defending him, just pointing out that you're being a bit of a tw*t. "Ooh, come and fight me, Cardiff boy. I'm nails I am"

Kinell.

Are you concerned.... on 19:21 - Jan 30 with 1518 views_Kieran

Are you concerned.... on 19:19 - Jan 30 by Dr_Winston

Oh well ...

And Napoli are going to sort us all out - Caerrrrredtw@t? Innit?

Won't post a picture or give me any details though ...

Stick to attacking 10 year olds.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Are you concerned.... on 19:24 - Jan 30 with 1503 viewsLohengrin

Are you concerned.... on 19:14 - Jan 30 by exiledclaseboy

Kieran, wind your neck in son. Sending PMs offering rucks is not big and not clever. It just makes you look like a bit of a knob.

It made me chuckle though.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Are you concerned.... on 19:26 - Jan 30 with 1490 viewsexiledclaseboy

Are you concerned.... on 19:24 - Jan 30 by Lohengrin

It made me chuckle though.

Kids today mun. No class. Or brains, most of 'em.

Are you concerned.... on 19:28 - Jan 30 with 1483 views_Kieran

Don't worry we'll all be dead once Napoli have finished with us, isn't that right Caer?????

Are you concerned.... on 19:28 - Jan 30 with 1481 viewsLohengrin

Are you concerned.... on 19:26 - Jan 30 by exiledclaseboy

Kids today mun. No class. Or brains, most of 'em.

I've never met the kid. I wonder if he was the one I saw with the Anders Brevik T-shirt on Tuesday night.

Are you concerned.... on 19:29 - Jan 30 with 1472 viewsLohengrin

Are you concerned.... on 19:28 - Jan 30 by _Kieran

Don't worry we'll all be dead once Napoli have finished with us, isn't that right Caer?????

Don't worry, son, stick with me you'll be alright.

Are you concerned.... on 19:35 - Jan 30 with 1432 viewsGowerjack

Are you concerned.... on 19:19 - Jan 30 by Dr_Winston

Can you blame them?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Are you concerned.... on 19:36 - Jan 30 with 1423 views_Kieran

Are you concerned.... on 19:29 - Jan 30 by Lohengrin

Don't worry, son, stick with me you'll be alright.

OK.

Strange that he's talking keyboard warriors when I'll give him any details with the exception of my home address and house number, meanwhile he goes on to say Napoli will 'sort us all out' and I won't be there next Saturday.

Are you concerned.... on 19:39 - Jan 30 with 1404 views_Kieran

And no lad it's not my sister, I have 2 they're 13 + 15 and I'm not a Cardiff fan ...

Are you concerned.... on 19:47 - Jan 30 with 1286 viewslonglostjack

Are you concerned.... on 19:36 - Jan 30 by _Kieran

OK.

Strange that he's talking keyboard warriors when I'll give him any details with the exception of my home address and house number, meanwhile he goes on to say Napoli will 'sort us all out' and I won't be there next Saturday.

You're either 14 years old, doing field research in sociology or genuinely don't know how to channel your latent aggression - whatever - you really are boring.

Are you concerned.... on 19:48 - Jan 30 with 1283 viewsshimmie

Are you concerned.... on 19:39 - Jan 30 by _Kieran

And no lad it's not my sister, I have 2 they're 13 + 15 and I'm not a Cardiff fan ...

The undeniable fact of the matter is, and this isn't based on this thread but on his contribution to the forum, is that Kieron is a massive, MASSIVE c*nt. Clueless, racist, aggressive, not funny, the kind of p£ick that sends private messages to strangers. If it wasn't so pathetic I'd probably pity the c*nt. I don't tho. I just dine out on the fact that his life must be shit, and will remain shit. The end
Are you concerned.... on 19:48 - Jan 30 with 1277 views_Kieran

Use the IGNORE FEATURE then ... It's right there like.

Are you concerned.... on 19:51 - Jan 30 with 1268 viewslonglostjack

Are you concerned.... on 19:48 - Jan 30 by _Kieran

Use the IGNORE FEATURE then ... It's right there like.

Thanks for the reminder- will do

Are you concerned.... on 19:53 - Jan 30 with 1255 viewssnork44

Kieran is the 22 your IQ. Because at the moment, you are making yourself look a grade one asshole. Just think for a few minutes and realize people are laughing at you not with you, there is a big difference
[Post edited 30 Jan 2014 20:10]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Are you concerned.... on 19:54 - Jan 30 with 1247 views_Kieran

Are you concerned.... on 19:48 - Jan 30 by shimmie

The undeniable fact of the matter is, and this isn't based on this thread but on his contribution to the forum, is that Kieron is a massive, MASSIVE c*nt. Clueless, racist, aggressive, not funny, the kind of p£ick that sends private messages to strangers. If it wasn't so pathetic I'd probably pity the c*nt. I don't tho. I just dine out on the fact that his life must be shit, and will remain shit. The end

Clueless = Sometimes. I admitted I was wrong regarding Bony.

Racist = How?

Aggressive = Rarely.

Not funny = That's your opinion.

OK. I'm done now. Caerrrr PM me when you're ready. I'm outtie.

Are you concerned.... on 19:54 - Jan 30 with 1246 viewsraynor94

Are you concerned.... on 19:48 - Jan 30 by shimmie

Sadly you have summed him up with that post leopards never change their spots

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Are you concerned.... on 19:56 - Jan 30 with 1230 views_Kieran

Sorry, final comment. What racist sh!t have I said then? Quotes?

Are you concerned.... on 20:00 - Jan 30 with 1212 viewsGowerjack

Are you concerned.... on 19:47 - Jan 30 by longlostjack

You're either 14 years old, doing field research in sociology or genuinely don't know how to channel your latent aggression - whatever - you really are boring.

Ah...." Boring" now who does that remind me of?

Always talking nonsense,turns every thread into a " me me me " fest,totally unaware of how people perceive him and always looking for confrontation.

Is Kieran the bastard offspring of Fathy ?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Are you concerned.... on 20:04 - Jan 30 with 1174 viewslonglostjack

Are you concerned.... on 20:00 - Jan 30 by Gowerjack

Ah...." Boring" now who does that remind me of?

Always talking nonsense,turns every thread into a " me me me " fest,totally unaware of how people perceive him and always looking for confrontation.

Is Kieran the bastard offspring of Fathy ?

Funny you should say that - the thought had crossed my mind - great wind up if true !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024