Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three 13:56 - Feb 5 with 5804 viewsCroydonCaptJack

ok, I have just been looking at the Premiership and the remaining fixtures for the relegation candidates. A few of us at work have a little competition every year after the transfer window closes to see who can predict the bottom three.

It is very difficult to call this season but here is my prediction

18th West Ham
19th Norwich
20th Fulham

Let's have your predictions and we will revisit this thread from time to time and at the end of the season. I know it is not QPR related but a bit of harmless fun nonetheless.
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 05:49 - Feb 6 with 1322 viewsade_qpr

Like the old 74 table, but have no axe to grind against the Saints. A swap with Chelsea would be perfect.

http://www.amustwingame.com/2013/01/did-denis-law-relegate-manchester-united.htm

Love the R's table position and their mention at the end of the piece.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 06:06 - Feb 6 with 1312 viewsWeaverQPR

Fulham, Hull, Stoke would be nice,

@WeavQPR

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 08:34 - Feb 6 with 1280 viewsheadhoops

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 20:27 - Feb 5 by kensalriser

You'll have to wait for Southampton to go down, too.

they can come down next year when Gillingham, Rotherham and Oldham come up.

welcome to a potential pork infested championship.

Mill walls bangers included.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 08:39 - Feb 6 with 1276 viewsdoogi55

i think fulham will be safe they got 4 new players
norwich
cardiff
swansea
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 08:39 - Feb 6 with 1276 viewsdaveB

Fulham, Norwich and Cardiff
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 09:04 - Feb 6 with 1270 viewsN12Hoop

My dream is Stoke, Norwich and West Ham. However I wouldn't be upset to see West Ham swapped with Cardiff or Swansea. Fulham are an irrelevance to me.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 09:16 - Feb 6 with 1251 viewsDiscodroid

love to west ham go down. grew up in a west ham supporting area, and have many west ham mates..

for some reason they have a superiorty complex and look down at qprhahahahaha.

the majority of their support seem to me to be middle aged men on the old peruvian marching powder and essex chav..

in the pubs before a home match the smell of paco rabbane and kouros is overwhelming and is accompanied by turbo inspired shit they talk into each others faces

my greatest memory of their demise is when we beat them 4 -0 at upton park(could have been ten) with sir les going on the rampage against colin foster..

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 09:25 - Feb 6 with 1249 viewsPommyhoop

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 09:16 - Feb 6 by Discodroid

love to west ham go down. grew up in a west ham supporting area, and have many west ham mates..

the majority of their support seem to me to be middle aged men on the old peruvian marching powder and essex chav..

in the pubs before a home match the smell of paco rabbane and kouros is overwhelming and is accompanied by turbo inspired shit they talk into each others faces

my greatest memory of their demise is when we beat them 4 -0 at upton park(could have been ten) with sir les going on the rampage against colin foster..

West Ham on 'Oliday

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 09:37 - Feb 6 with 1240 viewsDiscodroid

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 09:25 - Feb 6 by Pommyhoop

West Ham on 'Oliday

as eddie richardson once told me " always work to the body,never the face"

those lovable scamps!!

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 11:49 - Feb 6 with 1213 viewsisawqpratwcity

I'm with Simmo on this.

Don't care
Don't care
Stoke.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 11:53 - Feb 6 with 1209 viewsTonto

I think Fulham look as good as gone. No team spriti, no drive - look like us last year.

Palce dont have the qualkity - they may have picked up a few results but I get the opinion that their form will turn and once it does they are gonners.

the last spot is a difficult one. I would love Cardiff or Stoke to come down, but expect it to be Hull (see Palace above) or Swansea who will - depending upon who Swansea bring in.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 11:58 - Feb 6 with 1202 viewsTheBlob

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 03:17 - Feb 6 by Cornish_oooRRRR

Please god, norwich.

fulham and palace

Spookily if you factor in Norwich and Carrow Road it becomes....
Fulham Palace Road.
'tis an omen I tell eeeeeeeeee......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 12:06 - Feb 6 with 1195 viewspaulparker

Stoke ,Norwich & Cardiff,

if those 6 fingered kunts go down we should all bombard Dick Menaces Email account
Stoke for obvious reasons
Cardiff so I don't have to hear about the passionate fans (whatever) they deserve everything they get none of them protested last year about changing their kit & badge and now they suddenly have a conscious, also and to see old Tans face as the fans turn on him would be TV gold
if not them Swansea OR Fulham would be good enough substitutes for the drop

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 12:12 - Feb 6 with 1191 viewsQPRski

Spoilt for choice, but I I go for:
18th Fulham
19th Cardiff
20th Palace
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 12:12 - Feb 6 with 1189 viewsKonk

18th Norwich
19th Cardiff
20th Fu cking Fulham and that cock Ray fu cking Wilkins

Palace will stay-up with a win at ours on the last day of the season, and I'll have to watch Tony fu cking Pullis fist-pumping, listen to their muppet fans singing "Glad all over" and that stupid generic Euro-Ultra "whooah-oh-oh"dirge. And then Steve Parrish's hair will come bounding down from the Directors Box, whilst Ray fu cking Wilkins walks towards the Cottage with his silly fuc king head and Darren Bent does a slow, sad lap of honour whilst cradling a KFC family bucket. I'm dreading it. The good news is we'll probably have already gone down by that point.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2014 12:14]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 12:30 - Feb 6 with 1109 viewsJonDoeman

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 12:12 - Feb 6 by Konk

18th Norwich
19th Cardiff

Palace will stay-up with a win at ours on the last day of the season, and I'll have to watch Tony fu cking Pullis fist-pumping, listen to their muppet fans singing "Glad all over" and that stupid generic Euro-Ultra "whooah-oh-oh"dirge. And then Steve Parrish's hair will come bounding down from the Directors Box, whilst Ray fu cking Wilkins walks towards the Cottage with his silly fuc king head and Darren Bent does a slow, sad lap of honour whilst cradling a KFC family bucket. I'm dreading it. The good news is we'll probably have already gone down by that point.

What a job Pulis is doing . I thought they were dead.
It'll be highly amusing for me if they stay up & Stoke go.

It Is What It Is !!

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 12:36 - Feb 6 with 1100 viewsizlingtonhoop

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 09:16 - Feb 6 by Discodroid

I've railed against their superiority complex for donks.

Apart from having a couple of players in the World Cup winning side, this academy BS is based on zip.

Certainly not a big club, and no strangers to the second flight in the time I've been a football supporter.

Down they jolly well go, along with Palace and their scruff-bag support, and Tarquin, Konk and all
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 13:16 - Feb 6 with 1084 viewsFleckers86

Norwich last 4 games: LIverpool H, Man U A, Chelsea A, Arsenal H. Get your money on them to go down. Thats an awful run in. Even our rin in the season we stayed up had games we could win, like the Stoke at home game.

Fulham v Palace last game of the season looks tasty as well, providing both teams are still alive.

Although Fulham have got Man U (A), Liverpool(H), Chelsea(H), Newcastle(H), Man C(A) and Everton(H) in next 8 games. Could be cut adrift, which would be a real shame.
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 13:25 - Feb 6 with 1069 viewsCroydonCaptJack

As an update to my original post opener.
To give you an idea of the general consensus - out of the 16 of us here at my workplace-
All 16 went for Fulham followed by
10 for Cardiff
8 for Palace
7 for Norwich
3 for West Ham and Swansea and
1 for West Brom
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 13:26 - Feb 6 with 1068 viewsTheBlob

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 12:12 - Feb 6 by Konk

18th Norwich
19th Cardiff

My goodness.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 14:15 - Feb 6 with 1039 viewsisawqpratwcity

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 13:26 - Feb 6 by TheBlob

My goodness.

Ah, gentle irony.

How much we loved Wilkins as a manager...

(Tbf, very good player, superlative captain, sh*t manager, worst ever, until the egregious H...)

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 18:28 - Feb 6 with 1004 viewsbatmanhoop

absolutely fascinating battle going on, 6 weeks ago Sunderland and Palace nailed on, now hardly mentioned, even before Laudrap got the boot thought Swansea's game was up. To be joined by Norwich and Fulham
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 18:37 - Feb 6 with 1002 viewsHunterhoop

This thread makes me happy. So many happy possibilities.

I'm really looking forward to seeing it all unfurl. It actually makes me want us to go up more simply so we can pass some of these lot on the way, turning the table on some odious, arrogant fans of some if these clubs.
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 19:23 - Feb 6 with 986 viewsQPRDave

Fulham ...if theres any justice
Norwich...see above
WBA...
Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 19:32 - Feb 6 with 982 viewsPommyhoop

Relegation from the Prem - Your predicted bottom three on 18:37 - Feb 6 by Hunterhoop

This thread makes me happy. So many happy possibilities.

I'm really looking forward to seeing it all unfurl. It actually makes me want us to go up more simply so we can pass some of these lot on the way, turning the table on some odious, arrogant fans of some if these clubs.

This..^^^
Cardiff
Norwich
Swansea
would make me grin but as Hunter said, spoilt for choice really.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024