Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Simpson arrested 10:48 - Feb 8 with 9557 viewsBuzsakyIsGod

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2554575/Tulisas-ex-boyfriend-QPR-star-Da

According to The Sun and daily mail was arrested Tuesday. Took an iron bar to someones house as his phone was stolen and managed to track his phone down.

You can't have a quiet season at Queens Park Rangers Fc
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 10:51]
Danny Simpson arrested on 16:32 - Feb 10 with 1324 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Danny Simpson arrested on 16:22 - Feb 10 by Northernr

So far on this thread, based on one newspaper report, it’s been concluded that:
- Simpson is currently missing with a back injury sustained in this incident
- Simpson didn’t call the police because there is something really dodgy on the phone that he doesn’t want them to know about.
- Simpson will be having his contract terminated if found guilty
- Simpson is going to prison.
- Simpson will be using his wealth to make the story go away by paying people off
- Simpson is from a council estate, and people from council estates are prone to attacking people with iron bars

I'm actually going to start charging the city of London for my care in the community services running this website - because if you're inside writing on here, it means you're not out there free to roam among the general public.

So, you're saying that all that is true then, ya?

Thought so...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Danny Simpson arrested on 16:49 - Feb 10 with 1299 viewsTW_R

Danny Simpson arrested on 16:22 - Feb 10 by Northernr

So far on this thread, based on one newspaper report, it’s been concluded that:
- Simpson is currently missing with a back injury sustained in this incident
- Simpson didn’t call the police because there is something really dodgy on the phone that he doesn’t want them to know about.
- Simpson will be having his contract terminated if found guilty
- Simpson is going to prison.
- Simpson will be using his wealth to make the story go away by paying people off
- Simpson is from a council estate, and people from council estates are prone to attacking people with iron bars

I'm actually going to start charging the city of London for my care in the community services running this website - because if you're inside writing on here, it means you're not out there free to roam among the general public.

Haha - It really is quite amazing some of the crap people come out with on here based on knowing nothing about what happened.

And no one has even mentioned whether he is gay or not!
Danny Simpson arrested on 17:03 - Feb 10 with 1251 viewsTacticalR

@Northernr "I'm actually going to start charging the city of London for my care in the community services running this website - because if you're inside writing on here, it means you're not out there free to roam among the general public."

A very valuable service to society.

Air hostess clique

Danny Simpson arrested on 17:06 - Feb 10 with 1248 viewsBklynRanger

Danny Simpson arrested on 17:03 - Feb 10 by TacticalR

@Northernr "I'm actually going to start charging the city of London for my care in the community services running this website - because if you're inside writing on here, it means you're not out there free to roam among the general public."

A very valuable service to society.

If he's going out tell him to get me 20 Lambert and Butler silver. And some milk. And a pepperami and a vvank mag (surprise me). I'll sort him out next Tuesday.
Danny Simpson arrested on 17:12 - Feb 10 with 1217 viewsPhildo

Danny Simpson arrested on 17:06 - Feb 10 by BklynRanger

If he's going out tell him to get me 20 Lambert and Butler silver. And some milk. And a pepperami and a vvank mag (surprise me). I'll sort him out next Tuesday.

We need more matches for currency in the card school. Tell him to make sure Nurse Ratchet does not see them.
Danny Simpson arrested on 17:21 - Feb 10 with 1202 viewssimmo

Danny Simpson arrested on 16:30 - Feb 10 by Discodroid

i heard a rumor that he votes ukip and worked under pw botha as well.

and he kills tramps..
[Post edited 10 Feb 2014 16:36]

"Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?"

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Danny Simpson arrested on 17:26 - Feb 10 with 1192 viewsTHEBUSH

Danny Simpson arrested on 02:55 - Feb 10 by RangersAreBack

Calling the cops and watching them nick the bar steward can also be fun and carries no risk of a prison sentence.

Since when have the police been interested in catching stolen mobile phones
Danny Simpson arrested on 17:39 - Feb 10 with 1173 viewsWeaverQPR

Danny Simpson arrested on 17:26 - Feb 10 by THEBUSH

Since when have the police been interested in catching stolen mobile phones

You will get a crime number if your lucky.

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Simpson arrested on 17:48 - Feb 10 with 1132 views100percent

Danny Simpson arrested on 17:21 - Feb 10 by simmo

Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.......
Danny Simpson arrested on 17:49 - Feb 10 with 1128 viewswhittocksRs

Danny Simpson arrested on 17:06 - Feb 10 by BklynRanger

"I'll sort him out next Tuesday."

Lucky Clive!
Danny Simpson arrested on 17:52 - Feb 10 with 1118 viewssimmo

Danny Simpson arrested on 17:48 - Feb 10 by 100percent

Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.......

TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW, YOU FCKING STUPID BASTARD!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Danny Simpson arrested on 17:53 - Feb 10 with 1117 viewsDiscodroid

Danny Simpson arrested on 17:21 - Feb 10 by simmo

their early work was a little bit to new wave for me!

i prefer their later 'pop sounds' such as the rich and inspiring 'hip to be square'.

talking about my favourite sounds to commit senseless atrocities to has got me excited and i can hear the eastern european prostitutes in my wine cellar,awaiting my attentions..

always a gentleman simmo,never keep a lady waiting....

were did i put that rusty coathanger.?

[Post edited 10 Feb 2014 17:54]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024