Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Simpson arrested 10:48 - Feb 8 with 9556 viewsBuzsakyIsGod

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2554575/Tulisas-ex-boyfriend-QPR-star-Da

According to The Sun and daily mail was arrested Tuesday. Took an iron bar to someones house as his phone was stolen and managed to track his phone down.

You can't have a quiet season at Queens Park Rangers Fc
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 10:51]
Danny Simpson arrested on 13:43 - Feb 8 with 2842 viewsTheBlob

Depends on the severity of the injuries and whether he's had any previous?
Could be staring at a minimum 2 years in The Shovel.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Danny Simpson arrested on 13:43 - Feb 8 with 2842 viewsMedwayR

I can imagine 'arry as a character reference telling everyone that he's the "right sort of character" "triffic" and a "top lad"

Poll: Who’s better?

Danny Simpson arrested on 14:15 - Feb 8 with 2776 viewsDylanP

The story makes it sound bad that's for sure. Of course, that is what journos do. Who knows where the truth is. He hasn't been charged yet (as far as I could tell from a quick Google search). He may never be charged. The bloke would have to press charges and IF he did nick the phone, he might not be inclined to press charges. Who knows?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Danny Simpson arrested on 14:36 - Feb 8 with 2725 viewsHollowayRanger

Danny Simpson arrested on 14:15 - Feb 8 by DylanP

The story makes it sound bad that's for sure. Of course, that is what journos do. Who knows where the truth is. He hasn't been charged yet (as far as I could tell from a quick Google search). He may never be charged. The bloke would have to press charges and IF he did nick the phone, he might not be inclined to press charges. Who knows?

money talks as well or helps keep things quite

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Danny Simpson arrested on 15:30 - Feb 8 with 2668 viewsbarbicanranger

you can take the boy out of Manchester but...

This is how you resolve problems in the northwest, big society.
Danny Simpson arrested on 15:46 - Feb 8 with 2646 viewsYorkRanger

Daily Mail report. Forgive me if I reserve judgement for now...
Danny Simpson arrested on 15:55 - Feb 8 with 2624 viewsstansleftfoot

Second man at the scene, subsequently drove off in a Porsche Cayenne........Plod on the hunt.....more to come from this story of life in Sunny Manchester......
Danny Simpson arrested on 17:05 - Feb 8 with 2555 viewssmegma

Danny Simpson arrested on 12:06 - Feb 8 by N12Hoop

How come there's a picture of him in a Manure top? I didn't know he played for those w4nkers.

He came through their academy system but only played a couple of times in the first team.
Login to get fewer ads

Danny Simpson arrested on 17:12 - Feb 8 with 2539 viewsFredManRave

Danny Simpson arrested on 17:05 - Feb 8 by smegma

He came through their academy system but only played a couple of times in the first team.

Knob if true.

Another kick in the face for us too, a picture of him in a Utd top even though he plays for us and referred to in the headline not as Rangers star but as Tulisa's Ex!

The media hate us.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Danny Simpson arrested on 18:44 - Feb 8 with 2474 viewsRangersAreBack

Danny Simpson arrested on 11:06 - Feb 8 by Pommyhoop

Who gives a f'ck .Just tell me when his legs better and he can play again..
Honestly I hark back to the days when you learnt about Rangers news down the pub ..or maybe the Standard ,or maybe Ceefax.
Disapointed from Brisbrane!!

Give it a rest son. If this is true, it's bang out of order. If he's found guilty his contract will be terminated with immediate effect.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2014 18:47]
Danny Simpson arrested on 18:56 - Feb 8 with 2457 viewsSpiritofGregory

You can take the man out of the Council estate but you can't take the Council estate out of the man.

What a stupid idiot, his contract should be terminated, if he goes to prison. We have Hughes now so we won't miss him.
Danny Simpson arrested on 19:02 - Feb 8 with 2441 viewsSpiritofGregory

Is this how he sustained his back injury? Hmmm I wonder....
Danny Simpson arrested on 19:37 - Feb 8 with 2395 viewsHollowayRanger

Danny Simpson arrested on 19:02 - Feb 8 by SpiritofGregory

Is this how he sustained his back injury? Hmmm I wonder....

what humping Tulisa

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Danny Simpson arrested on 22:26 - Feb 8 with 2285 viewsCiderwithRsie

Well, I daresay he should have steered clear. But I find it odd that a bloke trying to get back property that was stolen is being put in the same bracket on here as a rapist [Ched Evans] and the toerag who murdered Kiyan Prince while Prince was trying to stop a fight.

This post probably breaches a stack of legal restrictions, in which case, sorry Clive.
Danny Simpson arrested on 22:54 - Feb 8 with 2248 viewsLowerloftLad

Ahhhhh every bloody time it's QPR he was doing a great job so clearly it was all going to end in tears

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Danny Simpson arrested on 23:13 - Feb 8 with 2200 viewsqprmick

He tracked his phone down, at that point he should have called the police, sounds too easy doesn't it?

Qprmick

Danny Simpson arrested on 23:16 - Feb 8 with 2192 viewsPommyhoop

Danny Simpson arrested on 23:13 - Feb 8 by qprmick

He tracked his phone down, at that point he should have called the police, sounds too easy doesn't it?

He's lucky Ashley Cole didnt nick it.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Danny Simpson arrested on 23:24 - Feb 8 with 2172 viewsHollowayRanger

i agree with whever said there must be something on the phone thats why he went to get it back himself

i mean its not as if he cant afford a new phone and why lose your head like that only ever going to end badly for him

Listen to the band play!

Danny Simpson arrested on 00:53 - Feb 10 with 1940 viewsRangersAreBack

If you can track a phone you can also lock and wipe it remotely.
Danny Simpson arrested on 01:21 - Feb 10 with 1926 viewsTacticalR

Danny Simpson arrested on 00:53 - Feb 10 by RangersAreBack

If you can track a phone you can also lock and wipe it remotely.

That doesn't sound like as much fun as rushing around with an iron bar.

Air hostess clique

Danny Simpson arrested on 02:55 - Feb 10 with 1911 viewsRangersAreBack

Calling the cops and watching them nick the bar steward can also be fun and carries no risk of a prison sentence.
Danny Simpson arrested on 12:35 - Feb 10 with 1793 viewssimmo

Danny Simpson arrested on 18:56 - Feb 8 by SpiritofGregory

You can take the man out of the Council estate but you can't take the Council estate out of the man.

What a stupid idiot, his contract should be terminated, if he goes to prison. We have Hughes now so we won't miss him.

Are you as big a tw@t when you're not on the internet?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Danny Simpson arrested on 12:47 - Feb 10 with 1773 viewsingeminate

Saw Simpson on the footballers show and thought he came across pretty well, he's been great this season and I think it's been reported he's done his bit with various charities so until there is more news he's got full my support.

The Daily Mail on the other hand can do one.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Danny Simpson arrested on 16:22 - Feb 10 with 1699 viewsNorthernr

So far on this thread, based on one newspaper report, it’s been concluded that:
- Simpson is currently missing with a back injury sustained in this incident
- Simpson didn’t call the police because there is something really dodgy on the phone that he doesn’t want them to know about.
- Simpson will be having his contract terminated if found guilty
- Simpson is going to prison.
- Simpson will be using his wealth to make the story go away by paying people off
- Simpson is from a council estate, and people from council estates are prone to attacking people with iron bars

I'm actually going to start charging the city of London for my care in the community services running this website - because if you're inside writing on here, it means you're not out there free to roam among the general public.
Danny Simpson arrested on 16:30 - Feb 10 with 1686 viewsDiscodroid

Danny Simpson arrested on 16:22 - Feb 10 by Northernr

So far on this thread, based on one newspaper report, it’s been concluded that:
- Simpson is currently missing with a back injury sustained in this incident
- Simpson didn’t call the police because there is something really dodgy on the phone that he doesn’t want them to know about.
- Simpson will be having his contract terminated if found guilty
- Simpson is going to prison.
- Simpson will be using his wealth to make the story go away by paying people off
- Simpson is from a council estate, and people from council estates are prone to attacking people with iron bars

I'm actually going to start charging the city of London for my care in the community services running this website - because if you're inside writing on here, it means you're not out there free to roam among the general public.

i heard a rumor that he votes ukip and worked under pw botha as well.

and he kills tramps..
[Post edited 10 Feb 2014 16:36]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024