Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread 15:43 - Feb 18 with 71224 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:36 - Feb 18 with 2588 viewsmarchamjack

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:27 - Feb 18 by icecoldjack

Not directly, they all have a go at spreading gossip when they are pissed though, and it served an agenda to do it.

Its all a bit after the lord mayors show anyway . I do have to say that our club looks rag arse through all of this,why dont any other club who sack the manager have this problem ?

Its only us and the clowns up the road who seem to make a big PR disaster out of such things, why ?

Our club made a PR disaster of this...really?

No they didn't. Have you noticed the dignified silence from on high at our club and the seamless filling of the gap by a man that so far, we're probably virtually all behind.

Compare that to the absolute circus up the road. Chalk and cheese. No proper comparison.

it's only outsiders (London press, media pundits) who don't really know how our club is run, that are putting it about that we shouldn't have sacked ML and that it's any surprise.

Not to say Huw & Co are blameless and couldn't learn a few things, but PR disaster...laughable.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:36 - Feb 18 with 2588 viewsDull1Thomas

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:34 - Feb 18 by swan65split

Did you have misgivings over timing of today 48 hrs before Napoli?

“I would have preferred to speak to you guys earlier it wasn’t possible.”

well bloody wait till its over!!! sorry hes like a spoilt kid in my opinion now,

he could get a ticket for £7.50 if he'd really wanted to see the payers.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:37 - Feb 18 with 2582 viewsharemscarem

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:35 - Feb 18 by icecoldjack

Take a day off mate, you dont need to be a prick everyday.

Your just bitter because the inside info i get is correct and the inside info you get is fed to you to serve a purpose, hence the Laudrup bashing .

I dont give a monkies if Laudrup is sacked or not what i do care about is a rag arse un professional run club at boardroom level which feels like it can do no wrong yet time after time they get things wrong or go about things the wrong way.

Why are we having such a fck fest when we sack a manager ? others do it all the time but we do it in such a dumb fck way it creates a major shit storm and causes embarrasment to the club i love !!

I dont give a fck if they feel laudrup needed sacking,just go about it in the correct manner, not shake hands ,tell the bloke he is doing fine and then he finds out he is sacked in the media !!

what a bunch of plums!

if your not concerned about aspects of this buisness Darren your a bigger prick than i thought!
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 16:43]

Good point

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:37 - Feb 18 with 2573 viewsalphonseM

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:35 - Feb 18 by icecoldjack

Your just bitter because the inside info i get is correct and the inside info you get is fed to you to serve a purpose, hence the Laudrup bashing .

I dont give a monkies if Laudrup is sacked or not what i do care about is a rag arse un professional run club at boardroom level which feels like it can do no wrong yet time after time they get things wrong or go about things the wrong way.

Why are we having such a fck fest when we sack a manager ? others do it all the time but we do it in such a dumb fck way it creates a major shit storm and causes embarrasment to the club i love !!

I dont give a fck if they feel laudrup needed sacking,just go about it in the correct manner, not shake hands ,tell the bloke he is doing fine and then he finds out he is sacked in the media !!

what a bunch of plums!

if your not concerned about aspects of this buisness Darren your a bigger prick than i thought!

exactly how I feel
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:38 - Feb 18 with 2569 viewsDarran

what a bunch of plums!

Yeah we've been very unprofessional over the last 10 years haven't
we?
There's only on prick here I'm afraid.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:39 - Feb 18 with 2547 viewsDull1Thomas

"It was the first time I lived in a small city compared to Rome, Madrid, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Amsterdam. It was a fantastic experience and people on the street were so nice. Even in difficult moments, you never had the impression people were unhappy.”
He didn't have to say that and no matter what else has happened comments like those, especially from world famous people, makes me proud for the old place.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:39 - Feb 18 with 2546 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:28 - Feb 18 by shandyjack

have you seen Fulham this week?

Yeah, but they sacked them done and dusted payed off fchked off with no lingering legal action or press conferences !!

why couldnt we do that then ?

Dont tell me ,huw trying to save a tenner but ending up spending twenty but with twice the embarresment and half the class.

I fthey wanted him sacked ,thank him say we are goinging in another direction,pay him off and wave him goodbye, it really is that simple !!
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:40 - Feb 18 with 2538 viewsalphonseM

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:38 - Feb 18 by Darran

Yeah we've been very unprofessional over the last 10 years haven't
we?
There's only on prick here I'm afraid.

Now, that's not very professional of you. Time for you to step down?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:40 - Feb 18 with 2531 viewsswanny

It was all dying down......why rake it all up again?

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:40 - Feb 18 with 2527 viewsDarran

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:40 - Feb 18 by alphonseM

Now, that's not very professional of you. Time for you to step down?

Who the f^ck are you?
Go away.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:41 - Feb 18 with 2513 viewsDarran

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:40 - Feb 18 by swanny

It was all dying down......why rake it all up again?

Exactly,sad tw*t.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:42 - Feb 18 with 2497 viewsalphonseM

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:40 - Feb 18 by Darran

Who the f^ck are you?
Go away.

Mind if I put a poll up?
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:42 - Feb 18 with 2486 viewsGiant_Penguins

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:19 - Feb 18 by icecoldjack

Pretty much been bladed by Huw then, at least now we know where all the leaks come from !

This just makes the Swans look a bunch of lower league cowboys, irrelevent if it was right to sack him or not, we aint coming out of this one smelling of roses .

We are a shambles behind the scenes ,one shambles after another, the saving grace is that we have an eye for being able to pick a manager but even the law of averages will tell you that aint always going to be an exact science !

Shame to hear some of this stuff i have to say ..

Ml seems like a man who feel hard done by some people he seems to have trusted. Worst part is the confirmation of the leak situation on the board, also doesn't seems like the most professional sacking, although it has been seen much much worse in other bigger clubs.
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:43 - Feb 18 with 2474 viewsDarran

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:42 - Feb 18 by alphonseM

Mind if I put a poll up?

You can put a pole up your arse as far as I'm concerned.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:44 - Feb 18 with 2430 viewsUxbridge

So, basically, he's saying nothing of note and says he can't say anything that might be interesting. Well, that was worthwhile.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:46 - Feb 18 with 2401 viewsalphonseM

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:43 - Feb 18 by Darran

What's wrong with you? Problems with the wife/job or something like that?
Your manner of speaking at the moment is an absolute disgrace.

Being a fan is not the same as following the club like sheep.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 16:48]
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:46 - Feb 18 with 2392 viewsblaine_scfc

Darran,

What has Laudrup done to p*ss you off so much? He's dead to you?

I, like others thought a change was needed, but I have no reason to slag him off. If I was sacked from a job I had success in I would want my say too.
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:47 - Feb 18 with 2383 viewsDarran

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:44 - Feb 18 by Uxbridge

So, basically, he's saying nothing of note and says he can't say anything that might be interesting. Well, that was worthwhile.

He'll have an autobiography out next entitled Me,Myself and I.

Pathetic.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:48 - Feb 18 with 2367 viewsSpratty

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:23 - Feb 18 by shandyjack

again i doubt someone on the board would be leaking this stuff out

But it was leaked
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:48 - Feb 18 with 2365 viewsoldcob

He's lost none of his ability to side-step and swerve. Waiting for the boards response now.
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:48 - Feb 18 with 2360 viewsDarran

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:46 - Feb 18 by blaine_scfc

Darran,

What has Laudrup done to p*ss you off so much? He's dead to you?

I, like others thought a change was needed, but I have no reason to slag him off. If I was sacked from a job I had success in I would want my say too.

To me?
Nobody disses the Swans.

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:48 - Feb 18 with 2352 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:43 - Feb 18 by Darran

I could put that pole through your skull,pour in some of my sh!te iand increase your IQ level by at least 70%
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:49 - Feb 18 with 2327 viewsscottishjack

Dear Michael,

Thanks for last season, it was great. Sorry that things didn't work out this year, but hey, that's football eh?

Now then, since Garry came in, we have picked up 4 points out of 6 in the league and gave a good account of ourselves at Everton with a team made up with several players that I doubt you would even recognize.

You have been sacked before because of issues with your backroom team, and have clearly failed to recognize that there is an issue in this area? Despite our results and more worryingly, performances dropping sharply? What generally happens in the real world is that if employers decide that things need to change, as they are the ones in charge (Not you by the way), then things need to change.

I wasn't sure whether it was loyalty to your pals, or your ego refusing to believe that you could be wrong...until today.

That press conference? Was there really any point other than self publicity? If you and the board have a dispute, then follow the legal processes that apparently prevent you from saying too much anyway. To do it just a couple of days before we play Napoli just smacks of a spoiled child throwing his toys out of his pram. If you really cared that much about "Your" players, then maybe you wouldn't want anything unsettling before a big match?

All the best...

P.S. It might have been easier all round, especially for the commentators and journalists over here if we had hired Brian instead.
The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:50 - Feb 18 with 2317 viewsDarran

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:48 - Feb 18 by icecoldjack

I could put that pole through your skull,pour in some of my sh!te iand increase your IQ level by at least 70%

I've just realised who you are now,nobody on the other site is there?

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:50 - Feb 18 with 2304 viewsUxbridge

The Official Michael Laudrup Press Conference Day Thread on 16:47 - Feb 18 by Darran

He'll have an autobiography out next entitled Me,Myself and I.

Pathetic.

I can't get worked up about it though. No idea why you are. He's gone, he's unhappy about it and wants to bitch a bit. Can't say I blame him even though it's a bit attention seeking for my liking.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024