Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The ultimate definition of 'deluded' 21:58 - Feb 24 with 14061 viewsMillJack

Now, the Cardiff forums are always worth a laugh but they really have transported themselves to a different level with this cracker..... http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=137093
[Post edited 24 Feb 2014 21:59]
The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 22:02 - Feb 24 with 9570 viewsorion3016

Annis the delusioned, keeps on giving

Be over there now after

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 22:03 - Feb 24 with 9549 viewsDr_Winston

Yes, Billionaires will be queuing up to spend over £100m buying and stabilising a Championship club just because the entire football world laughing their tits off at them has become big news in this country.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 22:06 - Feb 24 with 9514 viewslonglostjack

Now that is funny! Just ever so slightly deluded !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 22:08 - Feb 24 with 9504 viewsfbreath

They do realise that when they go down the world will say Cardiff who?

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 22:13 - Feb 24 with 9442 viewsJJJack

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 22:03 - Feb 24 by Dr_Winston

Yes, Billionaires will be queuing up to spend over £100m buying and stabilising a Championship club just because the entire football world laughing their tits off at them has become big news in this country.

That board is absolutely fugging insane. I only ever look at it when someone posts a link on here but I should make a point of viewing it whenever I feel a little low. Because it's like an online version of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. How can it possibly be that there are such a high % of dribbling idiots gathered together on one forum? I've taken a particular shine to this mind-bogglingly misguided post by the character known as CarlCCFC:

"Annis you are correct Tan has made this club a household name around the World, through being in the Premier League and some of the off field antics, from Asia to America, Cardiff City is recognisable as a name maybe not for the best reasons but still known.

Through the publicity gained everyone will see a stadium filled with supporters on a weekly basis, any potential investor will like what they see from the stands, the fact they are full.

It shows that the fan base is there and with success and running it correctly this club can be bigger.

I have said it many times and I absolutely believe that Cardiff City Football Club can be as big as they dare to dream.

We are fortunate to not be competing with with many teams in our area and our support base is widespread and are represented from all over Wales, investors will acknowledge that and will want to tap into a club with this potential. "
The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 22:15 - Feb 24 with 9427 viewsheadcleaner

that anus fella is a little simple is he not? I've seen some of his posts before and whilst he clearly wants to be liked and be thought of as mr cardiff city he is also delusional and very childlike. he posts pictures of away crowds at other clubs obsesses about the swans and tags along with knobheads looking for trouble at grounds around europe. People always have their acolytes who hold onto their every word and wait with baited breath for a word of hope.

Personally I kind of like reading his inane ramblings and his predictions they're always very wide of the mark especially when he predicts oblivion for the swans. Lets be honest people around the world couldnt give two hoots for anyone in the prem other than the likes of liverpool man you, arsenal, possibly chelsea whilst they are winning and a little for spurs, everton and villa when they were doing well other than that the world couldnt give a fig.

If they think people in the USA are sitting in the pub discussing cardiff then he really is certifiable. considering their leader is malaysian I bet they haven't even sold 100 shirts over there.

they arent even the most popular side in the city of cardiff walls. I bet there are more liverpool and man you fans residing in CF postcodes. sad but true.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2014 22:18]
The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 22:15 - Feb 24 with 9414 viewsSTEVE1

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 22:08 - Feb 24 by fbreath

They do realise that when they go down the world will say Cardiff who?

The saddest part about it is he genuinely believes it, I also can't believe the number that seem to get taken in by these sort of statements.
The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 22:25 - Feb 24 with 9329 viewsLohengrin

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 22:27 - Feb 24 with 9310 viewsSwansNZ

"everyone is talking about us"

NO, everyone is laughing at you!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 22:34 - Feb 24 with 9267 viewsBloodyhills

That's the funniest thing I've read in ages.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 22:36 - Feb 24 with 9239 views1jack

Oh dear God.
The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 22:55 - Feb 24 with 9119 viewsNatterjack

Bloody hell! So abject failure with a mad-man in charge has made them a household name in WORLD football with billionaires queuing up to take over as soon as Tan jets off back to his transvestite wife ??

Or, alternatively, they are renowned for being a laughing stock having sold their soul and identity for ONE season in the sun - one that no 'investor' in their right mind would go anywhere near??

Reading some of their posts makes me realise how lucky we are to have our feet still on planet earth.
The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 22:56 - Feb 24 with 9113 viewsScoobyWho

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 22:02 - Feb 24 by orion3016

Annis the delusioned, keeps on giving

Captain Cu nt is at it again. pack it in Anus.

Clueless Carl the Gers fan tells me he often visits Swans sites.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 22:58 - Feb 24 with 9099 viewsCatullus

I laughed a bit but then I also felt pity for them, the deluded fools. The last set of accounts had the debt at around 118 million didn't it? Unless tan takes a huge loss they are right in the deep end.
And even if he does accept an offer and take a huge hit, cardiff is losing around 1.5 million a month, even with the Premier money.
Another said the sale price would be higher because of the parachute payments!! Who in their right mind is going to buy a club when the price includes the majority of the next 4 years income?
When your club is viewed as a basket case, roundly laughed at by all and sundry, with huge debts and losing money every month, who with any sense will buy you?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 23:24 - Feb 24 with 8982 viewsJackoBoostardo

Just a quick search on the news to try and obtain evidence of the "worldwide fame" Cardiff have found on a quiet newsday:

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?JavaScript=1&lang=&search=cardiff+

Not much there - just UK news items over how badly the club will fail and approximately 2-3 US items on how much of a shit club they are and how Malky thinks they'll fail too.

Any reasonably-minded investor would think

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 23:26 - Feb 24 with 8971 viewsfbreath

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 23:24 - Feb 24 by JackoBoostardo

Just a quick search on the news to try and obtain evidence of the "worldwide fame" Cardiff have found on a quiet newsday:

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?JavaScript=1&lang=&search=cardiff+

Not much there - just UK news items over how badly the club will fail and approximately 2-3 US items on how much of a shit club they are and how Malky thinks they'll fail too.

Any reasonably-minded investor would think

Someone managed to convince intelligent tan to invest so who knows

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 23:32 - Feb 24 with 8942 viewsJackoBoostardo

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 23:26 - Feb 24 by fbreath

Someone managed to convince intelligent tan to invest so who knows

Allow me to paraphrase my comment

"Reasonably-Minded"

Any nutter with money can pump it into the club - and like a crack-whore they'll keep on taking it. Like a crack whore, they will inevitably get a reputation - not a good one though.

I would love to see another crazy investor take them for everything - and watch this gratefully accept it.

Reasonably minded and Cardiff just aren't compatible terms.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 23:38 - Feb 24 with 8923 viewsswansRus

All those loonies are wetting their incontinence pads, because at last they've made it - they've apparantly got world wide attention because of a monumental f*ck up, and can proudly join the list below (N.B they're the only one who caused their own disaster)

Hiroshima
Nagasaki
Pompeii
Herculaneum
Krakatoa
Dresden
Jericho
Machu Picchu
Atlantis
Cardiff City
The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 23:59 - Feb 24 with 8853 viewsepaul

Delusional beyond belief

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 00:02 - Feb 25 with 8844 viewsTokijo

Swans are only 4 points (but could add extra point for goal difference) adrift from 18th position. Its not safe to party yet.
The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 00:04 - Feb 25 with 8840 viewsowainglyndwr

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 23:38 - Feb 24 by swansRus

All those loonies are wetting their incontinence pads, because at last they've made it - they've apparantly got world wide attention because of a monumental f*ck up, and can proudly join the list below (N.B they're the only one who caused their own disaster)

Hiroshima
Nagasaki
Pompeii
Herculaneum
Krakatoa
Dresden
Jericho
Machu Picchu
Atlantis
Cardiff City

You may shoot me down but one thing he is right about is that a lot of Welsh people around Wales do support the Redturds even with no conection. I think more so now with most work and jobs being moved or invested in Cardiff.
But we will never go away and that Kills them.
The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 07:15 - Feb 25 with 8604 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Delusional is a very apt word.....
The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 08:19 - Feb 25 with 8390 viewsswanny

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 07:15 - Feb 25 by FrankyBurrowsTash

Delusional is a very apt word.....

much beloved of football fans, along with 'revisionism' and schadenfreude'
although we son't see so much of the latter these days.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 08:31 - Feb 25 with 8345 views1jack

What's really good on there is them having a go at malky for buying 1 danish striker, but they seem to be ok with ogs bringing in 3 Norwegians from a league which is weaker. It is genuinely a laugh a minute.
The ultimate definition of 'deluded' on 08:32 - Feb 25 with 8338 viewsllangyfelach

Off his f*cking chops

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024