Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bobby Grant 14:11 - Feb 28 with 5807 viewsusername

Has signed for Fleetwood on loan until the end of the season
Bobby Grant on 20:49 - Mar 2 with 1055 viewsPDIDDY

Bobby Grant on 15:34 - Feb 28 by Daley_Lama

How about next Friday, will we spend the whole pre-match continually applauding the opposition team?

Platt and tutte now equates to all the team.... Obsessed

Gissa job

Bobby Grant on 20:52 - Mar 2 with 1040 viewsnordenblue

Bobby Grant on 20:49 - Mar 2 by PDIDDY

Platt and tutte now equates to all the team.... Obsessed

You're on a Rochdale fans message board?
Bobby Grant on 11:02 - Mar 3 with 895 viewsChaffRAFC

With regards Bobby Grant, he's a tremendous player at our level and one that, had we not had last season, we may well be playing non-league football now. For that alone, he should be applauded.

His diving and his dirty side were a big downside to him though unfortunately. I'd never subscribed to the opinion he was a blatant cheat until I watched him dive about 6 or 7 times in places that gave us no advantage against Morecambe in the FA Cup. I felt let down and very disappointed.

I also remember him losing the ball and running 20 yards and knowing he was going to lunge in two footed and get red carded before he'd got half way through his run.

Two very different sides to Bobby, the sublimely talented and the dirty cheat. Both equally memorable but he most certainly doesn't deserve booing.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Bobby Grant on 12:39 - Mar 3 with 846 views100notout

Bobby Grant on 11:02 - Mar 3 by ChaffRAFC

With regards Bobby Grant, he's a tremendous player at our level and one that, had we not had last season, we may well be playing non-league football now. For that alone, he should be applauded.

His diving and his dirty side were a big downside to him though unfortunately. I'd never subscribed to the opinion he was a blatant cheat until I watched him dive about 6 or 7 times in places that gave us no advantage against Morecambe in the FA Cup. I felt let down and very disappointed.

I also remember him losing the ball and running 20 yards and knowing he was going to lunge in two footed and get red carded before he'd got half way through his run.

Two very different sides to Bobby, the sublimely talented and the dirty cheat. Both equally memorable but he most certainly doesn't deserve booing.

Pretty sure he won't feature against us on 29th March. He did his knee ligaments on Saturday on the same knee he'd recently had an operation on so suspect he will be out for quite a while, possibly the end of the season - hopefully he can make a full recovery.

Best wishes Bobby

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024