Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? 01:13 - Mar 2 with 4427 viewsAucklandjeff

Can anybody recommend a website for the game next week? Im still watching Dale vs Leeds here to get my fix!!!
Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? on 01:46 - Mar 2 with 4411 viewsDaleaholic

I use coolsport.tv for streams.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? on 09:14 - Mar 2 with 4332 viewsBigKindo

wiziwig.tv have got it listed. Streaming normally starts 60 minutes before kick off. Albeit of inferior quality you may be able to pick it up using Flash Player if you don't have Sopcast etc.
Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? on 16:04 - Mar 2 with 4206 viewsMattbdale

Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? on 01:46 - Mar 2 by Daleaholic

Yes coolsport.tv is a very good source of sport streams follow @kiwisportz on twitter who seems to Mod that site

Up the Dale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? on 23:07 - Mar 3 with 4042 viewsColDale

broadcast on setanta in Oz
http://liveonsat.com/LJS_FT_br_eng_ALL.php#
Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? on 23:19 - Mar 3 with 4026 viewsolympicdale

Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? on 01:46 - Mar 2 by Daleaholic

I hope that'll work in Canada too.

Life is a game of fate.

Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? on 23:24 - Mar 3 with 4019 viewsroccydaleian

Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? on 23:19 - Mar 3 by olympicdale

I hope that'll work in Canada too.

Long day for you today O.D. Are you really in Canada?
Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? on 00:54 - Mar 4 with 3962 viewsolympicdale

Yup Ive been here since mid January 'til 23rd March staying with my fiancee, I sometimes forget the 5 hour change. its been as low as minus 25c somedays, Ive been keeping upto date with Dales games every week when I have time, we went off to the aquarium in Toronto a week or so ago, has the UK come out from underwater yet, all I heard at one point was floods everywhere.

[Post edited 4 Mar 2014 1:19]

Life is a game of fate.

Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? on 10:56 - Mar 7 with 3736 viewsNigeriamark

I havn.t streamed a game before. Just found cool sport but can not find the game. Do you have to wait to nearer the time??? I am in China so will coolsport work here?

Apologise for lack of IT skills/knowledge so simple explanations from anyone will help :-)
Login to get fewer ads

Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? on 11:04 - Mar 7 with 3713 viewsdannyuk

firstrowsports.bz

the game has 2 links down at 20:45 CET
Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? on 11:24 - Mar 7 with 3699 viewsNigeriamark

Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? on 11:04 - Mar 7 by dannyuk

firstrowsports.bz

the game has 2 links down at 20:45 CET

Thanks. Found them. Hope it works as it will be 3.45 am here!!
Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? on 19:46 - Mar 7 with 3581 viewsCamdenDale

Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? on 10:56 - Mar 7 by Nigeriamark

I havn.t streamed a game before. Just found cool sport but can not find the game. Do you have to wait to nearer the time??? I am in China so will coolsport work here?

Apologise for lack of IT skills/knowledge so simple explanations from anyone will help :-)

Try this http://neolive.net/215646/3/Watch-Bury-FC-vs-Rochdale-AFC-/ no promises. Ad will clear in 30 secs hopefully
Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? on 20:06 - Mar 7 with 3553 viewsblackpoolcol

http://cricfree.tv/sky-sports-2-live-stream-id1.php

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? on 22:36 - Mar 7 with 3501 viewsAucklandjeff

Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? on 19:46 - Mar 7 by CamdenDale

Try this http://neolive.net/215646/3/Watch-Bury-FC-vs-Rochdale-AFC-/ no promises. Ad will clear in 30 secs hopefully

Thanks for the Neolive.net link. Managed to watch the game here in Auckland on Saturday morning. Very pleasing result under the circumstances. The 1st yellow card was a shocker! I see the back 5 of Raff,Done,Lanky.Oconnell and most importantly Cavanagh being our catalyst to promotion....so solid and composed in the middle with the fullbacks providing good attacking support.Gutted for Hogan..hope he isn't out for long?.....oh andLillis wasn't too shabby!!!
Anybody know if I can get Bury vs Dale in New Zealand? on 22:50 - Mar 7 with 3474 viewsolympicdale

This stream worked perfectly on my side of the world, highly recommended.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024