Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
in and around the liberty stadium in the 60s 18:41 - Mar 30 with 2541 viewsthevetch

found a video might interest some around the stadium and lower swansea valley in the 60s.
in and around the liberty stadium in the 60s on 22:28 - Mar 30 with 2429 viewsjack_lord

It is amazing how much it has changed.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

in and around the liberty stadium in the 60s on 18:05 - Mar 31 with 2311 viewsunion_jack

Very interesting. Thanks for posting.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

in and around the liberty stadium in the 60s on 23:02 - Mar 31 with 2243 viewsGowerjack

I work at Morfa.

Such a transformation.

Indicative of our times though,where once thousands were employed in heavy industry now thousands shop and rent property to each other....

Voodoo economics.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

in and around the liberty stadium in the 60s on 23:35 - Mar 31 with 2222 viewsjack_lord

I remember the canal still being there for years and that nothing grew on Kilvey hill but don't remember the valley ever looking that bad. I expect that maybe a lot was obscured if you drove up the Swansea Valley as the road out of hafod in to plasmarl might not have been such a clear view as now. Maybe it was because I was a small child in the back of the car and couldnt see anything.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

in and around the liberty stadium in the 60s on 15:10 - Apr 1 with 2133 viewsSwanzay

Thanks for posting, it was interesting to see the history of the place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024