Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Academy Players, is there another Ben Davies? 03:02 - Apr 4 with 878 viewsosh91

Looking at our academy players, is there anyone who is going to do what Ben did and hold down a first team position? I don't think that players like Jazz Richards and Kurtis March could become first team regulars, Zabret might be the only one that has a chance. I'd like us to get some good young welsh players next season, Jonny Williams has been impressive for Wales (reminds me a bit of Barkley) but never had a chance playing under Pulis so he got shipped out to Ipswich. Also I think a loan move for Emyr Huws from Man City next season would be really good for us, he's been doing well for Birmingham and could learn a lot from Leon
Academy Players, is there another Ben Davies? on 09:24 - Apr 4 with 770 viewsMagic_Michu

Would love to get Huws back down here.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Academy Players, is there another Ben Davies? on 10:19 - Apr 4 with 702 viewsYr_Arglwydd_Rhys

Second that on Huws. He's looked good the few times I've seen him, and for his sake he might want to leave Man City.

Not sure on Williams but Wolves have held on to him a bit longer. Good skill levels means he might fit in here. He's had six games for them already and bagged one http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26747417
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024