Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Wall of Fame 18:00 - Apr 6 with 8613 viewsPhil_S

With the next 20 names due to be announced early May there will be 60 of the eventual 100 names inducted into the wall of fame

Who would be in your next 20 (given the basis that they are not inducted in any particular order)
The Wall of Fame on 07:35 - Apr 8 with 1231 viewsTrundle10

The Wall of Fame on 19:21 - Apr 6 by MrSwerve

Roberto Martinez
Brendan Rodgers
Michael Laudrup

Although that will probably be unpopular.

Agree with that, was about to post the same. Tatey, Monk, Leon.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2014 7:38]
The Wall of Fame on 10:40 - Apr 8 with 1183 viewsSpringHeeledJack

I know this will keep the Trust occupied for the forseeable future, but are there any other plans to 'Swansify' the Liberty after this?

Was really impressed by the timeline of Everton that runs around Goodison, although we'd have to share anything like that with the Ospreys and their parent clubs I imagine.

Be nice to see something of both teams in the concourses too. Club legends rather than the Butler/Pintado/Crainey portraits we were treated to a few years back (no offence intended to the artist cos I liked the style, just not the subjects).

@SwanThisDay

The Wall of Fame on 11:23 - Apr 8 with 1169 viewsPhil_S

The Wall of Fame on 10:40 - Apr 8 by SpringHeeledJack

I know this will keep the Trust occupied for the forseeable future, but are there any other plans to 'Swansify' the Liberty after this?

Was really impressed by the timeline of Everton that runs around Goodison, although we'd have to share anything like that with the Ospreys and their parent clubs I imagine.

Be nice to see something of both teams in the concourses too. Club legends rather than the Butler/Pintado/Crainey portraits we were treated to a few years back (no offence intended to the artist cos I liked the style, just not the subjects).

In short yes - there have been additions to the Riverside lounge and there are more planned on that front together with other thoughts

The timeline around the stadium idea is an interesting one - Arsenal have a great one around the Emirates too
The Wall of Fame on 12:29 - Apr 8 with 1139 viewsSpringHeeledJack

The Wall of Fame on 11:23 - Apr 8 by Phil_S

In short yes - there have been additions to the Riverside lounge and there are more planned on that front together with other thoughts

The timeline around the stadium idea is an interesting one - Arsenal have a great one around the Emirates too

Yeah, the Emirates is impressive, definitely the best new stadium I've visited. Really stamped their identity on it with that whole 'Arsenalification' thing.

Will have to pop in the Riverside to have a look on Sunday, all looking really promising for our own 'Swansification' (although that is a horrible word).

@SwanThisDay

The Wall of Fame on 12:46 - Apr 8 with 1125 viewsSpringHeeledJack

As for who I'd induct, I'd definitely go for Britton, Monk and Tate, but would personally prefer to wait until their playing days are over before inducting them (although that may not be possible for Britton if it's all going to be finished in 3 years). I'd also like to see Martinez up there, and possibly Rodgers and Laudrup too.

How do people feel about players like Sinclair and Scotland? Really important players in our recent rise but are they club legends? Sinclair will also be playing (or at least registered to play) for a good while to come.

@SwanThisDay

The Wall of Fame on 12:55 - Apr 8 with 1116 viewsQuakerJack

Vincent Tan and Sam Hammam

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Wall of Fame on 13:48 - Apr 8 with 1096 viewsacejack3065

I think it was said about only people who work for the club being put on the wall and that might exclude Kevin Johns but isn't he officially the Club Chaplain?

Just thinking of ways to get him included. He has been involved in the club, helped and been vocal for years and he deserves some recognition. Also his pre match speech at Wembley gave me the horn.
The Wall of Fame on 16:20 - Apr 8 with 1067 viewsQuakerJack

The Wall of Fame on 13:48 - Apr 8 by acejack3065

I think it was said about only people who work for the club being put on the wall and that might exclude Kevin Johns but isn't he officially the Club Chaplain?

Just thinking of ways to get him included. He has been involved in the club, helped and been vocal for years and he deserves some recognition. Also his pre match speech at Wembley gave me the horn.

Tan works for the club, although that's top secret information...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

The Wall of Fame on 20:13 - Apr 8 with 1041 viewspansypants

Evidence for Gorka to be up there

[Post edited 8 Apr 2014 20:13]

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:14 - Apr 8 with 1037 viewspansypants

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

The Wall of Fame on 21:23 - Apr 8 with 1016 viewsDyfnant

KOL

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Wall of Fame on 22:42 - Apr 8 with 989 viewscitywalljack

The Wall of Fame on 20:27 - Apr 6 by swancity

Ante Rajkovic
Dzemal Hadziabdic
Roberto Martinez
Alan Tate
Garry Monk
Leon Britton
Terry Yorath
Gary Emmanuel

Rajkovic and Hadziabdic would be decent signing now :) Remember ante took one for the team sent off v cardiff in welsh cup final. What about the keeper of that era, gummy Dai Davies ?
The Wall of Fame on 00:23 - Apr 9 with 965 viewsepaul

The Wall of Fame on 12:29 - Apr 8 by SpringHeeledJack

Yeah, the Emirates is impressive, definitely the best new stadium I've visited. Really stamped their identity on it with that whole 'Arsenalification' thing.

Will have to pop in the Riverside to have a look on Sunday, all looking really promising for our own 'Swansification' (although that is a horrible word).

Best stadium around, the mural of all the teams on the benches is wicked. The cannons, and the bricks before the steps has the names of the fans on. The dugouts there are a great idea

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024