Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Moyes 14:22 - Apr 21 with 6417 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

David Moyes on 11:30 - Apr 22 with 900 viewsperchrockjack

"All" those trophies? No.

Barking- by people on here?
You were telling me not to take this site seriously.

The time I accept condemnation from complete feckn strangers is when you ll be at my funeral- if youre invited and if you are don't wear that appalling suit and waistcoat without a tie..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

David Moyes on 11:32 - Apr 22 with 892 viewsDrizzle

So you wont accept condemnation from strangers, yet you spend all your time on here condemning strangers. LULZ.
David Moyes on 11:43 - Apr 22 with 877 viewswaynekerr55

David Moyes on 11:30 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

"All" those trophies? No.

Barking- by people on here?
You were telling me not to take this site seriously.

The time I accept condemnation from complete feckn strangers is when you ll be at my funeral- if youre invited and if you are don't wear that appalling suit and waistcoat without a tie..

Perch you should try HALF a croissant, I find it keeps my inner sanctum ticking over and makes me less liekly to become RANCOUROUS

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

David Moyes on 12:21 - Apr 22 with 830 viewslifelong

David Moyes on 11:18 - Apr 22 by waynekerr55

Different era though. They were champions by 11 points whereas Taggart inherited a mess. By all accounts he turned down signing Tiago - yet he plumped for Fellaini.

Part of me feels for the fella, but with a couple of mill in his sky rocket and his pre historic approach to conditioning and football in general, Frank Spencer should have been nowhere near that job

Yes, but they were still a very big club, they finished in the top 4 the previous 4 years to him joining, they also won the FA cup twice during that period. It took Ferguson 6 years before he made any improvement.
David Moyes on 12:49 - Apr 22 with 797 viewswaynekerr55

David Moyes on 12:21 - Apr 22 by lifelong

Yes, but they were still a very big club, they finished in the top 4 the previous 4 years to him joining, they also won the FA cup twice during that period. It took Ferguson 6 years before he made any improvement.

I see your point but the game has moved on and quite frankly the bloke doesn't have the skill set to do the job. Compare him to Brendan - they are poles apart

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

David Moyes on 14:27 - Apr 22 with 726 viewsDavillin

I've read three rumors about this that I need to comment on.

1. Martinez to Man. U. Advice to Martinez: DON'T.

2. Moyes to Swansea. Advice to Huw J. DON'T.

3. Laudrup to Man U. Advice to the Glazers: GO GET HIM, FOOL!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

David Moyes on 14:34 - Apr 22 with 722 viewsperchrockjack

Its fecked up your grammar anyway. Half a croissant is like a platonic relationship

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

David Moyes on 19:20 - Apr 22 with 677 viewsDyfnant

I've put a little on two of our ex's as his replacement.
El Baldy @ 33/1 & Brodge @ 100/1

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

David Moyes on 19:21 - Apr 22 with 676 viewsDyfnant

Lump on!!!

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

David Moyes on 21:31 - Apr 22 with 648 viewsBloodyhills

David Moyes on 17:00 - Apr 21 by VetchitBack

It screamed desperation to you and a few others.

Huw brought in someone who knows everything and everyone inside-out as there was no time for a bedding-in period. This man was tasked with keeping a talented but utterly demotivated side in the Premier League who at the time were plummeting. If he does this, well done Huw and well done Garry but the doubters... well you need to raise your game.

Next season is another story but I still don't think Monk would as disastrous as some are suggesting or that anybody other than Monk is a guarantee of success which for me is a very odd collective assumption on here at the moment.

But yeah someone with experience at top level AND for playing good football AND affordable would be perfect. Monk always had to be exceptional to get it as his lack of experience was always going to count against him and he's been very good for a newbie but not exceptional.

YUp, Monk was the best option in the given circumstances and so it was the sensible and considered thing to do.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024