Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Moyes 14:22 - Apr 21 with 6416 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

David Moyes on 23:15 - Apr 21 with 1576 viewsC_jack

No doubt Giggs will be the favourite candidate, knows the club well see.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

David Moyes on 00:07 - Apr 22 with 1494 viewsDrizzy

It's been fairly obvious that United weren't going to get Champions League football this season since December. This season has been a transitional one and I don't see how a couple of relatively meaningless losses put Moyes under any more scrutiny. He'll get another year and if he fails to reach the top four, at the very least, he'll be gone.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

David Moyes on 00:18 - Apr 22 with 1489 viewsjackharris

David Moyes on 00:07 - Apr 22 by Drizzy

It's been fairly obvious that United weren't going to get Champions League football this season since December. This season has been a transitional one and I don't see how a couple of relatively meaningless losses put Moyes under any more scrutiny. He'll get another year and if he fails to reach the top four, at the very least, he'll be gone.

Utter rubbish!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

David Moyes on 00:22 - Apr 22 with 1467 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He isn't going to be trusted with the hundreds of millions needed to improve the squad.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

David Moyes on 00:27 - Apr 22 with 1456 viewsWarwickHunt

He's toast.
David Moyes on 00:31 - Apr 22 with 1442 viewsDrizzy

We'll see.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

David Moyes on 02:15 - Apr 22 with 1380 viewsscottishjack

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/v/t34.0-12/10262155_10154

David Moyes on 06:48 - Apr 22 with 1330 viewsDr_Winston

Naturally the Glazers are somewhat hesitant to put the task of rebuilding Utd in the hands of the man who spent £4m more than he had to for Fellaini then spent nearly £40m on Mata and stuck him out on the wing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

David Moyes on 08:00 - Apr 22 with 1268 viewsUxbridge

David Moyes on 02:15 - Apr 22 by scottishjack

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/v/t34.0-12/10262155_10154

Heh. How unusual for Dazza to be shown up like that ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

David Moyes on 08:35 - Apr 22 with 1246 viewsepaul

Officialthen

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 4m
BREAKING: Manchester United announces that David Moyes has left the club. (part 1 of 2) #mufc

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 3m
BREAKING: The club would like to place on record its thanks for the hard work, honesty and integrity he brought to the role. (part 2 of 2)

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

David Moyes on 08:37 - Apr 22 with 1241 viewsDarran

David Moyes on 08:00 - Apr 22 by Uxbridge

Heh. How unusual for Dazza to be shown up like that ...

It's very unusual.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

David Moyes on 08:51 - Apr 22 with 1203 viewsWarwickHunt

David Moyes on 23:07 - Apr 21 by builthjack

Laudrup

Tommy Docherty was just asked on Radio 4 - would you go for Klopp or Van Gaal?

"Eeeee, I'd go for Michael Laudrup."
David Moyes on 08:57 - Apr 22 with 1184 viewsDr_Winston

David Moyes on 00:27 - Apr 22 by WarwickHunt

He's toast.

Yes. Yes he is.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

David Moyes on 09:00 - Apr 22 with 1169 viewsDarran

The way the games gone I can't help wondering if Mourinho and Pellegrini will be here next season if they win nowt?

David Moyes on 10:01 - Apr 22 with 1079 viewsC_jack

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

David Moyes on 10:12 - Apr 22 with 1029 viewsmonmouth

When's his whingy press conference at Heathrow?

#spratty justice for moyes and laudrup

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

David Moyes on 10:15 - Apr 22 with 1020 viewswaynekerr55

David Moyes on 10:12 - Apr 22 by monmouth

When's his whingy press conference at Heathrow?

#spratty justice for moyes and laudrup

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

David Moyes on 10:20 - Apr 22 with 1004 viewsperchrockjack

Great news for football in general
.Basically Moyes is too much a gent to do what Ferguson did for decades and it shows how many refs he bullied and how to win a game from the touch line

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

David Moyes on 10:43 - Apr 22 with 974 viewslifelong

David Moyes on 10:20 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

Great news for football in general
.Basically Moyes is too much a gent to do what Ferguson did for decades and it shows how many refs he bullied and how to win a game from the touch line

It's interesting when you read Fergies record with United, it took him 6 years to win his first title with them.
David Moyes on 10:48 - Apr 22 with 960 viewsDarran

David Moyes on 10:43 - Apr 22 by lifelong

It's interesting when you read Fergies record with United, it took him 6 years to win his first title with them.

Well he certainly didn't win all those trophies by simply bullying refs either but others are entitled to their opinion.

David Moyes on 10:49 - Apr 22 with 956 viewsperchrockjack

lifey.
Was on holiday once and didn't have kindle or any bollux like that and had ran out of books to read while Lady Scouse prepared herself for my pleasuring so someone gave me a copy of his book which I admit I read for the first few chapters. Missus came back before his bit on Roy Keane but I wasn't bothered

David Moyes on 10:50 - Apr 22 with 956 viewslifelong

David Moyes on 10:48 - Apr 22 by Darran

Well he certainly didn't win all those trophies by simply bullying refs either but others are entitled to their opinion.

I concur.
David Moyes on 10:57 - Apr 22 with 945 viewsperchrockjack

Well that a relief and I completely disagree and the evidence is there for all to see .Fergietime will soon be in the Oxford Dictionary

David Moyes on 11:04 - Apr 22 with 930 viewsDarran

David Moyes on 10:57 - Apr 22 by perchrockjack

Well that a relief and I completely disagree and the evidence is there for all to see .Fergietime will soon be in the Oxford Dictionary

So just to clarify you're saying Man United only one all those trophies under Fergie because he bullied refs and no other reason?

No wonder people think you're barking on here.

David Moyes on 11:18 - Apr 22 with 904 viewswaynekerr55

David Moyes on 10:43 - Apr 22 by lifelong

Different era though. They were champions by 11 points whereas Taggart inherited a mess. By all accounts he turned down signing Tiago - yet he plumped for Fellaini.

Part of me feels for the fella, but with a couple of mill in his sky rocket and his pre historic approach to conditioning and football in general, Frank Spencer should have been nowhere near that job

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024