Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' 09:52 - May 6 with 6685 viewshenryoung

http://www.arsenalnews.co.uk/pablo-hernandez-is-the-premier-leagues-most-creativ

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 15:15 - May 6 with 1150 viewsNeath_Jack

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 13:46 - May 6 by Darran

Minutes per quality post I'm the best poster there is.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 15:19 - May 6 with 1142 viewsLeonisGod

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 14:39 - May 6 by JackSomething

I was being somewhat facetious, which seemed appropriate in the face of Daz's post.

So, there seems to be an even split between those who appreciate Pablo's qualities, while also recognising his weaknesses and those who think he's crap and we should get rid.

Looking at those in the 'crap camp', I'm very glad to be on the other side of the debate.

I'm in both camps, depending on which Pablo turns up. He goes from being instrumental to barely recognisable as a footballer. Do we have a more inconsistent player on our books I wonder?
'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 15:23 - May 6 with 1137 viewsCooperman

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 15:11 - May 6 by _

Nope, it's a probability.

The probability of an event is the number of ways an event can occur divided by the number of potential outcomes.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 16:10 - May 6 with 1099 viewshobo

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 13:42 - May 6 by Molliemick

Have we any stats on how often Pablo loses the ball in a tackle or gives the ball away with a needless lack of control.
Once or twice in a match he provides a killer pass; a hundred or more times he faffs around and causes his own team problems.
He is too slight, too bound up with avoiding injury; worth selling and replacing in close season.

Hi, yes we do - Pablo gets dispossessed an average of 0.9 times per Premier League game, and turns the ball over 1.2 times per PL game.

Hope this helps!
'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 17:04 - May 6 with 1068 viewsUxbridge

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 16:10 - May 6 by hobo

Hi, yes we do - Pablo gets dispossessed an average of 0.9 times per Premier League game, and turns the ball over 1.2 times per PL game.

Hope this helps!

So he provides a couple of killer passes but gives the ball away twice too. Time to get rid I think!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 17:38 - May 6 with 1047 viewsA_Fans_Dad

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 16:10 - May 6 by hobo

Hope this helps!

I would suggest that the people doing the counting can't count, or weren't watching closely enough.
That would mean he would have to go some games without being dispossessed at all. Sorry I can't remember that ever happening, dispossessed more than once, maybe even more than 2 times per game seems to be a fairly regular occurence.
The same applies to the turn overs.
Can you provide the source of those statistics?
'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 18:12 - May 6 with 1026 viewsMolliemick

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 17:38 - May 6 by A_Fans_Dad

I would suggest that the people doing the counting can't count, or weren't watching closely enough.
That would mean he would have to go some games without being dispossessed at all. Sorry I can't remember that ever happening, dispossessed more than once, maybe even more than 2 times per game seems to be a fairly regular occurence.
The same applies to the turn overs.
Can you provide the source of those statistics?

Whomsoever came up with those stats has altered the maxim of lies, lies, statistics to one reading lies, lies, lies.
Seeing is believing and I have watched almost every home game this season. I cannot accept the accuracy of these Pablo stats.
'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 18:43 - May 6 with 990 viewsPozuelosSideys

What would the average be if he had Alvaro playing ahead of him every game rather than Bony?

Thats only part of a useful stat provided in the link.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 18:47 - May 6 with 976 viewsgoontheswans

The problem for your hernedez, de guzmans, canas types is by a lot of fans they are judged in a Leon Briton wonder land. Where giving the ball sideways, backwards all game and generally no more than 10 yards to feet is considered the pinnacle of midfield play.
'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 18:54 - May 6 with 968 viewsA_Fans_Dad

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 18:47 - May 6 by goontheswans

The problem for your hernedez, de guzmans, canas types is by a lot of fans they are judged in a Leon Briton wonder land. Where giving the ball sideways, backwards all game and generally no more than 10 yards to feet is considered the pinnacle of midfield play.

No they are judged alongside Britton and the likes of Shelvey, who can pass accurately further than 25 yards on occasions and also supplied the passes 2 games ago as well as scoring at long range.
It is also the case that Pablo gets given the ball specifically to pass to the striker, not just move it forward, he was no where near as effective when he was on the wing.
'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 01:00 - May 7 with 869 viewsLiberty

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:46 - May 6 by Darran

Don't worry Uxy will be along shortly to gobble you off.
That's another FACT.

Fao Phil, is this acceptable ?

If so, fine. Just don't question any of my posts again, unless u have balls to question far worse. Hypocracy at its worse.

Phil, r u scared of Darr and Jackfath, because you pull other posters up over minor points and never have a go at those 2. Are there 2 sets of planet swans rules? Just curious. One for ur mates and one for everyone else.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 09:47 - May 7 with 806 viewsperchrockjack

Yes gobbling isn't that pleasant a word and misunderstood too.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 09:49 - May 7 with 806 viewslifelong

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 09:47 - May 7 by perchrockjack

Yes gobbling isn't that pleasant a word and misunderstood too.

Turkeys do it all the time.
'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 09:50 - May 7 with 801 viewsperchrockjack

I remember the important of "pye" as a basic of much mathematics. Could it be used to analyse Pablo , say when r is a pass.

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 09:58 - May 7 with 796 viewsmonmouth

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 09:50 - May 7 by perchrockjack

I remember the important of "pye" as a basic of much mathematics. Could it be used to analyse Pablo , say when r is a pass.

I'd say Pabs is sometimes a bit of a chicken pye

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 10:03 - May 7 with 789 viewsperchrockjack

surely someone could sort this out maybe someone with trigonometry background.

I d say its // 24 squared divided by 3= 0.333333333333333 recurring.

In other words stats are a joke .

What s pablos body fat radio

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 10:10 - May 7 with 783 viewsmonmouth

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 10:03 - May 7 by perchrockjack

Gaga?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 10:10 - May 7 with 783 viewsDarran

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 10:03 - May 7 by perchrockjack

Not all of them are a joke but must of them are meaningless.

Steven Gerrard and Darran Prosser have the same amount of Premier League winners medals.

How's that for a stat? Completely true and total bollox.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:52 - May 7 with 748 viewsUxbridge

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 01:00 - May 7 by Liberty

Fao Phil, is this acceptable ?

If so, fine. Just don't question any of my posts again, unless u have balls to question far worse. Hypocracy at its worse.

Phil, r u scared of Darr and Jackfath, because you pull other posters up over minor points and never have a go at those 2. Are there 2 sets of planet swans rules? Just curious. One for ur mates and one for everyone else.

Sadly Darran the Bully is exempt from the rules that apply to other people on this site. A shame really. I should report his post to Searchlight really ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:57 - May 7 with 742 viewsDarran

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:52 - May 7 by Uxbridge

Sadly Darran the Bully is exempt from the rules that apply to other people on this site. A shame really. I should report his post to Searchlight really ...

Oh piss off precious.

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 12:41 - May 7 with 721 views_

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 11:52 - May 7 by Uxbridge

Phil Sumbler's biggest mistake and one he NEVER seems willing to address or deal with.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 12:48 - May 7 with 717 viewsDarran

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 12:41 - May 7 by _

Phil Sumbler's biggest mistake and one he NEVER seems willing to address or deal with.

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 18:50 - May 7 with 668 viewsJJ08

So if a player played only 5 minutes of football this season before getting injured and managed in that time to make an assist. Never kicked a ball for the rest of the season, he would be the leagues most creative player having an assist in every 5 mins of football............. What utter bollox.
'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 18:52 - May 7 with 665 viewsDarran

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 18:50 - May 7 by JJ08

So if a player played only 5 minutes of football this season before getting injured and managed in that time to make an assist. Never kicked a ball for the rest of the season, he would be the leagues most creative player having an assist in every 5 mins of football............. What utter bollox.

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 19:44 - May 7 with 644 viewshobo

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 18:50 - May 7 by JJ08

That's why the criteria is that the player must have played a minimum of 1000 minutes of football
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024