Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' 09:52 - May 6 with 6686 viewshenryoung

http://www.arsenalnews.co.uk/pablo-hernandez-is-the-premier-leagues-most-creativ

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 20:12 - May 7 with 594 viewsJJ08

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 19:44 - May 7 by hobo

That's why the criteria is that the player must have played a minimum of 1000 minutes of football

Sorry I didn't realise there was a criteria for talking utter tripe
'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 07:16 - May 8 with 552 viewsPhil_S

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 01:00 - May 7 by Liberty

Fao Phil, is this acceptable ?

If so, fine. Just don't question any of my posts again, unless u have balls to question far worse. Hypocracy at its worse.

Phil, r u scared of Darr and Jackfath, because you pull other posters up over minor points and never have a go at those 2. Are there 2 sets of planet swans rules? Just curious. One for ur mates and one for everyone else.

Whats the hypocrisy? Hypocrisy would be removing of your posts which I don't do.

Is the post made my Darran acceptable? It was hardly overly insulting

Had you made the post in response to one of mine? I would have assumed you had lost whatever debate we were having and resorted to making a pointless post in response.
'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 07:35 - May 8 with 545 viewsDr_Winston

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 18:54 - May 6 by A_Fans_Dad

No they are judged alongside Britton and the likes of Shelvey, who can pass accurately further than 25 yards on occasions and also supplied the passes 2 games ago as well as scoring at long range.
It is also the case that Pablo gets given the ball specifically to pass to the striker, not just move it forward, he was no where near as effective when he was on the wing.

Britton's given the ball away needlessly far more often this season than in previous years. Shelvey even more so.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 09:02 - May 8 with 520 viewsDarran

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 07:35 - May 8 by Dr_Winston

Britton's given the ball away needlessly far more often this season than in previous years. Shelvey even more so.

Fair play Jobs you are funny.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 09:42 - May 8 with 493 viewsoldcob

'Pablo Hernandez is the League's Most Creative Player' on 07:35 - May 8 by Dr_Winston

The reason for that is we are playing a longer ball game [not hoof ball though] and obviously the pass has more chance of being intercepted. The longer, quicker ball gives us more of a chance to reach their penalty area before the opposition defence has had time to set. IMO in the past we overplayed the short pass backward and sideways and by the time we got down there the penalty area was full of opposition shirts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024