Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there 11:21 - May 12 with 4250 viewsmakaveli1882

Allocated 37,249 .... Cat 1 £98, Cat 2 £76, Cat 3 £64, Cat 4 £52, Cat 5 £36,

kids under 16 and over 65 half the prices of the cats above
Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 11:26 - May 12 with 3177 viewstoboboly

Hmmmmmmm. Everyone up for Category 1 then?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 11:33 - May 12 with 3144 viewsjonno

Bloody hell that's expensive.
Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 11:38 - May 12 with 3110 viewspaulparker

that is expensive !! mind you if we get there I will pawn the family jewels to get a ticket
Eclipses are more common than QPR & Wembley Finals ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 11:42 - May 12 with 3095 viewsDevonWhite

"Derby will be allocated 37,249 tickets for the West End of Wembley Stadium if they face Queens Park Rangers in the Final, however if their opponents are Wigan Athletic the allocation will increase to 47,367"

Derby will be cheering on Wigan tonight then!
Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 11:44 - May 12 with 3085 viewsmakaveli1882

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 11:38 - May 12 by paulparker

that is expensive !! mind you if we get there I will pawn the family jewels to get a ticket
Eclipses are more common than QPR & Wembley Finals ,

I cant afford any cat to be honest, but I will be going cat 2 ...IF we got there

sell a lung if you have too
Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 11:46 - May 12 with 3063 viewsmakaveli1882

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 11:44 - May 12 by makaveli1882

I cant afford any cat to be honest, but I will be going cat 2 ...IF we got there

sell a lung if you have too

Derby will be allocated 37,249 tickets for the West End of Wembley Stadium if they face Queens Park Rangers in the Final, however if their opponents are Wigan Athletic the allocation will increase to 47,367"

sorry was just about to post that part, good allocation for them if it is Wigan
Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 12:22 - May 12 with 2921 viewsBlackCrowe

Anyone know which cat is best for invading the pitch at the end and taking a selfie?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 12:26 - May 12 with 2908 viewsAunt_Nelly

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 12:22 - May 12 by BlackCrowe

Anyone know which cat is best for invading the pitch at the end and taking a selfie?

Login to get fewer ads

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 12:29 - May 12 with 2884 viewssimmo

Yet another silver lining to losing tonight.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 12:31 - May 12 with 2872 viewsBlackCrowe

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 12:26 - May 12 by Aunt_Nelly

lol...9/10

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 12:47 - May 12 with 2780 viewssmegma

I'd expect to be sat on the bench and have a jump with our physio for £98 !!!!!
Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 12:52 - May 12 with 2758 viewsTacticalR

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 12:47 - May 12 by smegma

I'd expect to be sat on the bench and have a jump with our physio for £98 !!!!!

You only get that with the corporate package.

Air hostess clique

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 13:06 - May 12 with 2687 viewsRangersAreBack

Blimey, Cat 1, 2 and 3 prices = Cat C dent to my wallet. Look on the bright side; imagine how Wigan fans feel. At least we can walk to Wembley.
Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 13:11 - May 12 with 2650 viewsdaveB

the prices for kids tickets are an absolute disgrace. Football league should be ashamed
Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 13:13 - May 12 with 2637 viewsderbyhoop

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 13:06 - May 12 by RangersAreBack

Blimey, Cat 1, 2 and 3 prices = Cat C dent to my wallet. Look on the bright side; imagine how Wigan fans feel. At least we can walk to Wembley.

Speak for yourself. If we don't get coaches I'll be travelling with the Derby fans. Some of them are friends. For now!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 13:14 - May 12 with 2632 viewsloftboy

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 13:11 - May 12 by daveB

the prices for kids tickets are an absolute disgrace. Football league should be ashamed

Also no concessions for 16-21 year olds most of whom these days are still students.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 13:23 - May 12 with 2580 viewsMytch_QPR

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 13:11 - May 12 by daveB

Agreed. I appreciate the club don't set the prices, but does anyone know what percentage the clubs get from the sales? (it may make a small dent into our debt)...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 13:27 - May 12 with 2554 viewsloftboy

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 13:23 - May 12 by Mytch_QPR

Agreed. I appreciate the club don't set the prices, but does anyone know what percentage the clubs get from the sales? (it may make a small dent into our debt)...

I was going to go for cat 3 if we got through but my son who is still a student will cost full Wack by the looks a of it, has anyone sat in cat4 or 5 for England games etc and if so what it like. Thanks

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 13:28 - May 12 with 2543 viewsdaveB

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 13:23 - May 12 by Mytch_QPR

most of the money goes to Wembley and then split between clubs and football league, hence why they are so much. Was shocked at the kids prices though, no wonder clubs don't always sell out
Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 13:29 - May 12 with 2540 viewstoboboly

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 13:27 - May 12 by loftboy

I was going to go for cat 3 if we got through but my son who is still a student will cost full Wack by the looks a of it, has anyone sat in cat4 or 5 for England games etc and if so what it like. Thanks

Holiday Inn next door watching on the telly I believe.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 13:29 - May 12 with 2537 viewskingsburyR

That is a rip off (and I don't mind paying for things usually!)

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 13:52 - May 12 with 2453 viewsRangersAreBack

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 13:13 - May 12 by derbyhoop

Speak for yourself. If we don't get coaches I'll be travelling with the Derby fans. Some of them are friends. For now!

If we get to Wembley, your journey home will be interesting.
Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 14:06 - May 12 with 2397 viewsFleckers86

Luckily I am at a family wedding, but I still wouldn't pay that money.
The problem is, is that people WILL pay that money and the FA / FL know that, so they can charge what they want.

What it will take is for fans / clubs not to go, that's the only way to get the message across. The more they get sell outs the more that will continue to charge what they want.
£98 for a second tier football game is an absolute disgrace!

What would they do if a whole end of the ground was empty? It would take a bold club to make that decision, but the FA / FL know no one would ever miss out on a trip to Wembley
Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 14:17 - May 12 with 2347 viewsMytch_QPR

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 14:06 - May 12 by Fleckers86

Luckily I am at a family wedding, but I still wouldn't pay that money.
The problem is, is that people WILL pay that money and the FA / FL know that, so they can charge what they want.

What it will take is for fans / clubs not to go, that's the only way to get the message across. The more they get sell outs the more that will continue to charge what they want.
£98 for a second tier football game is an absolute disgrace!

What would they do if a whole end of the ground was empty? It would take a bold club to make that decision, but the FA / FL know no one would ever miss out on a trip to Wembley

Blimey - you're at a wedding, Morgantwin has stated he isn't going as he fears a heart attack (presumably he's been in danger of slipping into a coma during most of our games this season).

is anyone going, FFS?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Play off final allocation and prices revealed ........ IF we get there on 14:23 - May 12 with 2303 viewsW7Ranger

So we know what Derby's allocation is. Anyone know what ours will be if we get through?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024