Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So The "BOY " Made the correct decission !! 07:44 - May 15 with 4210 viewspaulscho

So after Scotty turned down the chance to play for Mr Fergurson ,it appears he will be playing in the same division as Posh next season .Well done Scotty you made the correct choice .

livinginadalewonderland

So The "BOY " Made the correct decission !! on 08:51 - May 15 with 4095 viewsD_Dale

Possibly had he made the move his strengthening of the team would have seen Posh on the way to the Championship. And he would have got a cut of that rumoured £900k transfer fee (the fact he didn't dash for the cash perhaps reflects well on his attitude).
So The "BOY " Made the correct decission !! on 10:28 - May 15 with 3934 viewsYorkshire_Dale

So The "BOY " Made the correct decission !! on 08:51 - May 15 by D_Dale

Possibly had he made the move his strengthening of the team would have seen Posh on the way to the Championship. And he would have got a cut of that rumoured £900k transfer fee (the fact he didn't dash for the cash perhaps reflects well on his attitude).

.......and dosh-trapped Dale would have probably included a promotion add on clause?
So The "BOY " Made the correct decission !! on 18:10 - May 15 with 3453 viewspioneer

So The "BOY " Made the correct decission !! on 10:28 - May 15 by Yorkshire_Dale

.......and dosh-trapped Dale would have probably included a promotion add on clause?

. . . . and possibly be still in Division 2
So The "BOY " Made the correct decission !! on 18:58 - May 15 with 3386 viewssandy_dale

So The "BOY " Made the correct decission !! on 18:10 - May 15 by pioneer

. . . . and possibly be still in Division 2

Don't think hogan made much of a contribution after January on our promotion through injury anyway so i'd disagree on that one.
So The "BOY " Made the correct decission !! on 21:33 - May 15 with 3238 viewsTVOS1907

So The "BOY " Made the correct decission !! on 18:58 - May 15 by sandy_dale

Don't think hogan made much of a contribution after January on our promotion through injury anyway so i'd disagree on that one.

Apart from his two hat-tricks v AFC Wimbledon and Oxford.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

So The "BOY " Made the correct decission !! on 11:29 - May 16 with 3036 viewsdingdangblue

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

So The "BOY " Made the correct decission !! on 11:55 - May 16 with 3011 views1907

Ridiculous comment
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:35 - May 16 with 2926 viewsdingdangblue

Or you could say Hogan staying with us was the difference between us and Fleetwood grabbing one of the 3 promotion places. His goals/form in Feb/early March brought him 7 goals including 2 hat tricks. Dale won 4 and drew 1 in the 5 games before his injury. Those goals / points maybe made the difference in the end? We went 3rd during that spell and Fleetwood never caught up after that.
[Post edited 16 May 2014 13:43]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Login to get fewer ads

So The "BOY " Made the correct decission !! on 14:00 - May 16 with 2898 viewsfrenzied

One of the few players id have confidence making the step up to League one ...his contribution should never be understated...I doubt we will hang onto him
So The "BOY " Made the correct decission !! on 14:17 - May 16 with 2880 viewsdingdangblue

So The "BOY " Made the correct decission !! on 14:00 - May 16 by frenzied

One of the few players id have confidence making the step up to League one ...his contribution should never be understated...I doubt we will hang onto him

Agreed, Id be confident of a top half finish if we could keep hold of Hogan. Even keeping him till Jan would be amazing - just wanna see some more goals before he leaves . If we sold him close season or in August it would be a shame .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024