Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I cried!!! 09:28 - May 25 with 6608 viewsconnell10

For the first time at a football match! It wasnt at the end its was at the start just before kick off I looked around at all the flags, colours and fans and I started blubbing!! Amazing day!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

I cried!!! on 18:41 - May 28 with 1762 viewsR_from_afar

Just found this thread and yes, I cried too. Actually, no, I didn't, I sobbed, and sobbed, and sobbed. A mixture of disbelief, joy and relief. What a moment that was when Bobby hit that shot. Amazing.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

I cried!!! on 19:08 - May 28 with 1732 views1MoreBrightonR

mid goal celebration i started crying with happiness...looked to my left and my dad was and looked to my right and my best friend was. I would love to have a video of our reaction over that 5 minute period. I'm sure in a few years they will have the technology to film and sell you footage of yourself in the crowd at a game.
I cried!!! on 19:47 - May 28 with 1684 viewscoolranger

I didn't actually cry at Wembley, but I felt emotional and I will say this...

After four days of reflection on all the events and emotions and memories of saturday, and the many great sporting moments I have witnessed in 40 years across football, rugby, cricket, tennis and a few others....

THAT moment when Bobby Zamora swept that ball home and the Rangers fans went beserk with delight, the flags, bedlam, colours, euphoria, raw passionate outpouring of emotion, well I have to say that is 'the Number 1 sporting moment of my life to date'.

In four days Zamora has scored that goal a hundred times, and EVERY time I watch it and listen to the Rangers fans I get a mighty lump in my throat.

Pure magic and an absolute privilege to have been at Wembley for that moment, that goal, that victory in a major final. Something I had dreamed of seeing Rangers do for 40 years. And a privilege to have been part of such a fine set of football supporters and to share it with you and be one of you.

We are a special club. And that experience on saturday was just magical.
I cried!!! on 20:53 - May 28 with 1636 viewskingshill

Have to own up to shedding a tear at the time with my 16 year old son and some of my oldest mates.
Then shed another watching it again on Sunday morning.
Then shed some more when I read Clive' s report about what we've all been through and how we deserve it

I've been dry now for just over 24 hours.........

For more too that is the No 1 sporting moment of my life and I'm not sure anything can ever top it
[Post edited 28 May 2014 20:55]
I cried!!! on 05:40 - May 29 with 1541 viewsDubaiR

I am 31 and cried at the start. A very emotional day. Was there with 20 Dubai R's, 3 generations of Hampsons and friends, first time at QPR I have cried but it was just such a special moment
I cried!!! on 09:37 - May 29 with 1475 viewsmorgantwin

I cried!!! on 05:40 - May 29 by DubaiR

I am 31 and cried at the start. A very emotional day. Was there with 20 Dubai R's, 3 generations of Hampsons and friends, first time at QPR I have cried but it was just such a special moment

.and four days later im still crying,it was such an emotional time,it could have rebuilt our club

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

I cried!!! on 13:24 - May 29 with 1458 viewshopphoops

Me and Mrs H, blubbing together over breakfast and Clive's write up in our far flung land.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

I cried!!! on 13:32 - May 29 with 1449 viewsHayesender

PLAY-OFF FINAL AMAZING QPR FAN FOOTAGE:

I'm off again

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

I cried!!! on 13:44 - May 29 with 1436 viewshopphoops

I cried!!! on 13:32 - May 29 by Hayesender

I'm off again

3:00 is how i remember it

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

I cried!!! on 13:47 - May 29 with 1432 viewssimmo

No comment...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

I cried!!! on 14:20 - May 29 with 1413 viewswhiffer

I didn't cry, which surprised me as I normally get normally get quite emotionally. Think the sheer joy hit me more - laughing, singing, dancing around etc. I did notice the bloke in front of me was having a moment (think it was the bloke in the Caterham kit in photo 4 of the QPR Fans at Wembley pics on the offish site) who was with his 9-10 year old son. I put my hand on his shoulder and asked him if he was OK. He said yeah just a bit emotionally. Welled up a few times since mind!
I cried!!! on 14:30 - May 29 with 1403 viewsSomersetRanger

May 7th...a mate died after succumbing to the same cancer I survived...
Semi Final success...
May 18th...westberksr sorts tickets out for me
May 20th...funeral
You can guess the rest - I blubbed like a drain - as everyone says, the noise, the colours, my word the goal. Been walking round with a grin on my face ever since.
Hey Bromhamr...I'm less than 30 minutes from you, why not pm me if you fancy a carshare!
I cried!!! on 14:50 - May 29 with 1393 viewsHayesender

I've just seen the season tkt prices for next season and i'm crying again

Poll: Shamima Beghum

I cried!!! on 14:57 - May 29 with 1388 viewsBrightonhoop

I cried!!! on 13:32 - May 29 by Hayesender

I'm off again

Just superb. Yep, blubbing again Oh dear.
I cried!!! on 17:57 - May 29 with 1355 viewsmorgantwin

I cried!!! on 14:57 - May 29 by Brightonhoop

Just superb. Yep, blubbing again Oh dear.

youve strted me off again brighton im comming to stay at your [place tonight to have a good cry

ill bring my mrs and she can watch coronation street with your mrs

but the connell has got everybody crying again

BRENTFORD FANS BEWARE WE ARE NOT ALWAYS CRYING

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

I cried!!! on 20:59 - Jul 5 with 1226 viewsconnell10

just thought id bump this up again, just to show why we all support this great little club of ours! oh im welling up again!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

I cried!!! on 21:26 - Jul 5 with 1191 viewsHollowayRanger

no tears here don't think ive every cried at a footie match just doesn't mean enough to me I guess

not being flash or anything just honest ,cried buckets when ive lost people and soppy heart pulling films always get me going

the champ had me in buckets when I first saw it

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024