Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kit Launch Tomorrow 19:07 - May 26 with 18604 viewsBAWHoops

Anyone going?

Just got an email through saying I'm on the guestlist.

It starts at 1:30 but I reckon I can only stay for about 45 mins as I will need to get back to work!

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 16:28 - May 27 with 1972 viewstimcocking

What an absolute disgrace.

I never thought it possible a couple of hours ago i could be feeling so disenchanted with QPR as i am now. Sickened to see that kit.
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 16:43 - May 27 with 1932 viewsMaggsinho

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 16:28 - May 27 by timcocking

I never thought it possible a couple of hours ago i could be feeling so disenchanted with QPR as i am now. Sickened to see that kit.

Seriously?

72 hours after one of the most incredible moments in our history and you're utterly disenchanted because you don't like the kit?
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 16:43 - May 27 with 1932 viewstrappedintheloft

Actually thinking about it, the idea of playing in the white kit as a tribute to '67 isn't a bad one - anything to get out of wearing that onion sellers' garb!
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 16:49 - May 27 with 1912 viewshoof_hearted

Bring back the Mango. These new owners have got no knowledge of our history.
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 16:54 - May 27 with 1890 viewsWesty75

Get over yourselves for f*cks sake.
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 16:54 - May 27 with 1888 viewsextratimeR

I'm surprised, they are really poor, why did we allow this?

if Air Asia get a poor paint job I doubt if its " never mind we will give it a year"

No big problem though, have plenty of old shirts, won't be buying this year.
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 17:16 - May 27 with 1839 viewsdaveB

they'd have to be replica Chelsea shirts to get me down from the high of Saturday, this is a good week for bad news imo
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 18:04 - May 27 with 1795 viewsYorkRanger

So disenchanted with QPR...? Really?

Nothing personal but time to grow up a bit. We've just had the biggest day at this club for decades, it's just a kit that TF has said is for one season and clearly it was important financially to hook up with Nike.

Need to move on quickly...
Login to get fewer ads

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 18:16 - May 27 with 1779 viewseasthertsr

Like I said, I quite like them!
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 18:22 - May 27 with 1760 viewsGetMeRangers

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 17:16 - May 27 by daveB

they'd have to be replica Chelsea shirts to get me down from the high of Saturday, this is a good week for bad news imo

God forbid that we had lost on Saturday and then this kit was released.

Defo a good week to bury bad news
Kit Launch Tomorrow on 18:23 - May 27 with 1759 viewssimmo

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 18:16 - May 27 by easthertsr

Like I said, I quite like them!

Well you're wrong

They are terrible, but it's for one season and will be rectified next year. Remember when Everton changed their badge a few years ago? Uproar from the fans that they didnt like it. The club said they would change it the following season (it was too late by then) and they did, after consultation with the fans too. Nobody noticed or cared inbetween.

Nobody wants QPR to be represented by that kit, but its still blue and white, still horizontal for the home strip and all of them are better than that orange monstrosity we were in a few seasons back.

Let's swallow it for a year, give the club credit for all the positive things they've acheived that they do have full influence over and if next year they come out with something similar, we can all get down central london and petrol bomb Niketown.

The reaction of some of you is completely devoid of reason.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 18:50 - May 27 with 1726 viewsdanehoop

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 18:23 - May 27 by simmo

Well you're wrong

They are terrible, but it's for one season and will be rectified next year. Remember when Everton changed their badge a few years ago? Uproar from the fans that they didnt like it. The club said they would change it the following season (it was too late by then) and they did, after consultation with the fans too. Nobody noticed or cared inbetween.

Nobody wants QPR to be represented by that kit, but its still blue and white, still horizontal for the home strip and all of them are better than that orange monstrosity we were in a few seasons back.

Let's swallow it for a year, give the club credit for all the positive things they've acheived that they do have full influence over and if next year they come out with something similar, we can all get down central london and petrol bomb Niketown.

The reaction of some of you is completely devoid of reason.

But I still want to make huge amounts of overreaction.

Never knowingly understood

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:30 - Jun 3 with 1622 viewsJamie

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 11:01 - Jun 3 with 1603 viewsGloucs_R

For anyone that cares...here is the full Nike kit list we could have chosen from for this season.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2014/01/nike-14-15-teamwear-kits-nike-2014-2015.ht

Poll: Are we staying up?

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 11:06 - Jun 3 with 1594 viewsGloucs_R

Personally I would have chosen:

Home - as is, blue and white hoops

Away

3rd

[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 11:06]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 17:45 - Jun 3 with 1503 viewsbosh67

Can't understand why we didn't go for the black and red hooped away kit? Easy to rectify I would suppose as it is a standard shirt. Bang a badge and the sponsor vinyl on it and it's half decent. Stripes are growing on me to be fair having seen Charlie in them but retro 1969 isn't Dennis and we need Dennis the Menace. That's us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 18:52 - Jun 3 with 1468 viewsloftboy

The biggest size nike are supplying is 2xl but the guy in the club shop that told me says it is bigger than lottos 4xl, reckon they still won't fit me.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 19:14 - Jun 3 with 1449 viewsconnell10

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 18:52 - Jun 3 by loftboy

The biggest size nike are supplying is 2xl but the guy in the club shop that told me says it is bigger than lottos 4xl, reckon they still won't fit me.

GOD MATE YOU AINT BUYING ANY OF THAT TAT ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 19:23 - Jun 3 with 1443 viewsloftboy

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 19:14 - Jun 3 by connell10

GOD MATE YOU AINT BUYING ANY OF THAT TAT ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having not being able to buy a shirt for 5 years I was looking forward to being able to this year or so I thought.

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 21:28 - Jun 3 with 1372 viewskensalriser

Lose some fockin' weight then!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 21:58 - Jun 3 with 1350 viewsloftboy

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 21:28 - Jun 3 by kensalriser

Lose some fockin' weight then!

No

Kit Launch Tomorrow on 14:07 - Jun 5 with 1274 viewstoboboly

Been on holiday. Just came back to this bunch of total minge.

Useless tos sers.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024