Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
come on bastian henry get signed up for years with dale 11:31 - May 30 with 2788 viewsbilbobaggins

the dale r going up and up and up
come on bastian henry get signed up for years with dale on 13:56 - May 30 with 2565 viewsBigKindo

I thought that Dale had triggered his 1 year option?
come on bastian henry get signed up for years with dale on 14:20 - May 30 with 2513 viewsMass_Debater

Who?
come on bastian henry get signed up for years with dale on 14:26 - May 30 with 2492 viewsSuddenLad

come on bastian henry get signed up for years with dale on 14:20 - May 30 by Mass_Debater

Who?

Trigger ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

come on bastian henry get signed up for years with dale on 16:09 - May 30 with 2309 viewsColDale

Technically, we can't go up and up and up. Just up and up.
come on bastian henry get signed up for years with dale on 16:12 - May 30 with 2301 viewsD_Alien

come on bastian henry get signed up for years with dale on 16:09 - May 30 by ColDale

Technically, we can't go up and up and up. Just up and up.

To be very precise, if bilbo is using the present tense then it's possible to include our recent promotion in his assertion

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

come on bastian henry get signed up for years with dale on 16:39 - May 30 with 2246 viewsDorsetDale

come on bastian henry get signed up for years with dale on 16:12 - May 30 by D_Alien

To be very precise, if bilbo is using the present tense then it's possible to include our recent promotion in his assertion

Hmmmm interesting viewpoints.

I'm looking at the situation as we're currently in limbo, come the arrival of the official 14/15 fixture list.

Should suit all parties

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024